Paris is a rich bitc*, and she's gone too far...

by skeeter1 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• moshe
    moshe

Will we see a new series of "Paris gone Wild" videos for sale on the Internet soon?

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Last year I was travelling and got into a horrible Texas thunderstorm. I stopped at the first hotel I came to which turns out to have been owned by the Hiltons.

A couple months later I get a phone call from the Hilton corporation offering me a deal to stay in another of their hotels. I told the guy I did not realize Hilton owned that hotel and that I would never knowingly stay at a Hilton hotel because I could not stand Paris H. and was not wanting to supply her or her family with any more money.

That was the first time he ever heard that response and thought it was interesting. We had a nice chat - very nice young man.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

According to TMZ, that news article is incorrect. She hasn't been disinherited or anything and still stands to gain 30 million from her grandpas death.She's also working on a 2nd CD ....just in case anyones anxiously awaiting that news. sammieswife.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Oooh..that hurts!!! If that is really true..won't that be a wake up call she won't ever forget!!!

L.L.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Doesn't really matter, she will still never have to work and never be broke. There are countless examples in today's society of people who have zero talent who continue to break the law and make skads of money regardless. Nicole Ritchie, Lindsay Lohan, Ashlee and Jessica Simpson, who can neither sing nor act, Brittany Spears,Anna Nicole Smith. So long as the public has an appetite for trash these folks will move on,laughing at everybody and everything.

In many instances there have been newscasters who are revolted to even have to put that tripe on their broadcasts,and yet it continues to fascinate people.

My,how times have changed. Elvis Presley,who was a consumate performer who actually did sing live,in every performance,and worked tireleslly to become a legend in his own time died with only 4 million in assets. Thats a dam piss n the bucket for what he accomplished by any standards. It's disgusting!

I take my hat off to these ladies though. They arn't stupid, It's the public at large that is stupid!

• emptywords
    emptywords

she doesn't know any better compete concrete

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    take my hat off to these ladies though. They arn't stupid, It's the public at large that is stupid!

I agree tyrone! And if I could swap places with Paris I would in an instant. I'm glad she has been disinherited as she really doesnt need any more cash, she earns her own and the inheritance would do much better being used for charity. I'd probably want to be a bit more hands on charity wise if I was her and use my time seeing that it got used to enable subsistence farmers in poor communities to keep working so they didnt become out-monopolised by multinationalsand have to turn to growing illegal opium crops for the illegal drugs trade which causes so much crime and personal hardship globally.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

PARIS HILTON NOT LOSING INHERITANCE

Paris Hilton can breathe a sign of relief, for it seems that reports stating that her notorious lifestyle and bizarre antics have cost her the 25 million pound fortune her grandfather set aside for her aren't so true after all.

Reports were circulating that appalled by her wild behaviour, Paris' grandfather and head of the Hilton clan, Baron Hilton, had cut off her 25 million pound inheritance.

Hilton senior, the only member of the family left with a substantial stake in the huge hotel chain, was said to have declared that he intends to donate to charity the 1 billion pounds he will get from this month's sale of the company to private equity firm Blackstone.

The 79-year-old patriarch is said to have told his family that he is cutting off Paris' share. He reportedly also told family members that his other 11 grandchildren will also not benefit from the windfall, and instead, is determined to continue the family tradition for philanthropy.

Baron's decision has come after a series of embarrassing situations his grand daughter has created for him. These range from her non-stop rounds of partying, to her penchant for shedding her clothes and to her passionate performance in a home sex video leaked on to the internet.

The final blow for Baron was Paris' 23 day jail sentence in the Century Regional Detention Centre in Lynwood, California, in June after she was caught driving her Bentley on Sunset Boulevard while prohibited following a drink-drive conviction.

However, TMZ confirms that Paris is still very much an heiress, and that she's likely to inherit around 30 million dollars.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit