For any young lurkers, or anyone who feels or has felt trapped.

by Crumpet 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• greendawn
    greendawn

Damn cult they really gave you a rough time, the bottom line is that they are an unloving community without any compassion or even sense of solidarity to each other. Certainly not the true religion as they claim. It's all cerebral stuff and nothing from the heart.

I believe in your power to meet the world successfully.

• brinjen
    brinjen

{{{{{{{Crumpet}}}}}}}

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Crumpet -

Great thread, I think those of us who were born and raised JW have a different perspective. It was more to it than not having christman, birthdays, being a misfit at school.

Thanks for posting that and I'm sure there is someone lurking that will benefit greatly from your words.

nj

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You have a big , Crumpet.

• free2think
    free2think

Crumpet, thank you for sharing something so personal and private.

So much of what you wrote and felt echoe's my own thoughts and feelings growing up. I remember having the exact same conversation with myself many times about how much better not being here would be.

((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!

KW13 and Free2think - you know how fond I am of both of you. I admire you both so much for the way you have handled the various knocks life and the borg have sent you. It makes so much sadder for you than I could be for myself to hear that you ever had to feel like that when you are such incredible, kind and warm people.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx for sharing this Crump. You are special to do so - no one knows how many shakey-kneed lurkers might gain the courage to ask the right questions and make the right decisions.

Jeff

• Open mind
    Open mind

Excellent post Nina.

Thanks for allowing us all, and especially young lurkers, that glimpse into your 15 year old mind.

BTW, were you considered "gifted" as a writer, or is that sample fairly representative of what the British educational system produces by age 15?

If it's typical, then us Yanks truly are in trouble.

Open Mind

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

((((crumpet)))))

I am glad you shared this, so many dub kids are stifled by their hopelssly boring existance, I was one of those kids, I hated my life, I hated the kingdumb hall and everyone in it. I knew I had to get out somehow, maybe someone lurking is reading these posts and it will help them take that step in the right direction.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

((((crumpet)))))

I am glad you shared this, so many dub kids are stifled by their hopelssly boring existance, I was one of those kids, I hated my life, I hated the kingdumb hall and everyone in it. I knew I had to get out somehow, maybe someone lurking is reading these posts and it will help them take that step in the right direction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit