Cellphone ringtones

by MadTiger 28 Replies latest jw friends

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

What type of ringtone do you use?

Do you go with the normal rings that are already on the phone, like I do?

Or do you go with snippets of your favorite songs instead, like many people?

Is there a ringtone you would want, but is currently unavailable?

• changeling
    changeling

My ring sounds like a phone. I just realize I have a pet pieve about "silly phone rings" (I should have chimmed in on that thread). I can't stand the silly song rings many people use. It's a phone damnit!

changeling

• badboy
    badboy

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD HAVE A CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL RINGTONE!

• changeling
    changeling

Sorry mad tiger, are you selling ring tones? I didn't mean to squash your efforts.

changeling

• brinjen
  • MadTiger
    MadTiger

I want to provide custom ringtones. If you want me to sample Russell or Rutherford, and turn it into a ringtone, it can be arranged. I could take words from their speeches, edit them, and make them say just about anything, which is a pretty fun idea, now that I think about it.

"Answer the calling to the heavenly throng!"

• BrentR
    BrentR

Every time I hear someone's stupid ass ringtone I want to take thier phone and make a suppository out of it. Only you think it's cool and it just pisses off other peaople that have to hear YOUR phone ring.

The only ringtone I want to hear is the sound of a cell phone being crushed by a truck tire.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I have the theme from The Exorcist.

And I don't care who likes or doesn't like it. I just like to see any witnesses within earshot run away when my phone rings.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I've been wanting to compose a fart ring tone for a while and then clandestinely put it in a friend's phone and call them while they're in a meeting. That would be the ultimate high tech woopie cushion! Damn I'm a genius. ;-)

• changeling
    changeling

mad tiger: The Rutherford could say something like: "Advertise, advertise, advertise" or "religion is a snare and a racket". You might just have me as a customer after all...

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit