Cellphone ringtones

by MadTiger 28 Replies latest jw friends

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Working on it!

Sprint, Alltel, etc.???

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I really want the our man flint ring tone.

• Tara
    Tara

MadTiger,

I think you are onto something. I, personally, have Van Morrison's Brown Eyed Girl...and love it!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I have K-OS Sunday Morning for my ring tone.

BB

• memario
    memario

Gnarls Barkley; CRAZY.......

• outnfree
    outnfree

I have T-Mobile with the my Faves, and each of my Faves plus one other person have a distinctive ringtone so that I know who it is before I pick up the phone. I've chosen both the my Faves icons and the ringtones to match the personaities/interests of my friends and family members.

This system works for me. This is especially helpful to me for the kids' calls -- calls I will generally pick up at anytime, in case it's an emergency. For example, with my eldest daughter now in Europe, if I hear her ringtone, I jump to answer it, knowing it's important.

If I'm at work and the regular ringtone plays, I can decide whether or not the call even bears investigating, depending upon what I am doing.

out

• greendawn
    greendawn

I prefer to go for normal ringtones hearing songs every time one calls you is a little unnatural. Let alone that some companies made healthy profits out of this desire. On the other hand variety is good.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I've always wanted David Rose The Stripper Song, but haven't found it for a ringtone.

lisa

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

"I've always wanted David Rose The Stripper Song, but haven't found it for a ringtone."

Which phone carrier do you use?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

AT&T

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit