You Need To Give Credit To The Society For Your Education

by The wanderer 46 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

I'd get banned from the forum if I told you exactly how I would respond.

Oh, wtf. I'm never here much anyway.

F-YOU!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wanderer..I ate a Bucket of Shit,for a Few kernells of Corn.....I could have found those "Few Kernells of Corn,Anywhere!!..And..Not had to eat the bucket of shit!!..The WBT$ gets nothing but my Scorn!!!..I Credit the WBT$ with Nothing!!.....Q:"What do you get when you put a cherry,on a pile of shit?"..A:"A pile of shit,with a cherry on it!!!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• greendawn
    greendawn

We have to look at things spherically if the harm done by the society outweighs by far the good what's the point of thinking about the good? They give with one hand and take away with the other the end result is likely to be a loss. It's the sum total that really matters.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

nicely put, greendawn

• greendawn
    greendawn

More specifically if someone gives you $500 and then robs you of $100 000 you will not think about the $500 he gave you, focus on it and analyse how beneficial it was. You will say I've been robbed of $99. 500. A very negative experience and outcome.

• loosie
    loosie

I dare someone to put that on their resume. Under the heading of education: 4 years of studying the Awake Magazine.

I bet that will get you a good window washing job.

• erandir
    erandir

OMG, Wanderer? Are you for real? Or is it like I said in another thread, that this is your style, your role-play, your inside joke. You play this devil's advocate and write in the style of the WT magazine. Just curious...it's a good routine you have, btw. I don't mean offense if you are serious about it, but I'm just fascinated I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit