Please welcome my wife to the JWD

by Paralipomenon 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Mrs. P is it true that Mr. P was class valedictorian, got a full ride scholarship to Yale and competed in both the summer and winter olympics as a wrestler and luger?

edited to add...in between meetings of course

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    They know what they are talking about

Yep we sure do?

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Mr. P:

Does your wife know your avatar?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

AAAWWW Para ((((((((((((((((((((hugs to you and the wife))))))))))))))))))

Welcome to JWD, looking forward to hearing from you when you are ready!

nj

• daystar
    daystar
    So, hi to my wife if you read this. Read, enjoy and remember that religion has never been a factor in my love for you.

Para, that is a wonderful sentiment and brought a tear to my eye... seriously.

*wave to Para's wife!*

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Ya, what Daystar said. Sniff, sniff. That was really cool.

BP

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome Para's wife!

I'm hoping for the day that my wife will be "Open Minded" enough to read here as well.

Coupla hints: 1. If you don't register, there's a ton of private threads you won't be able to read. So, if you're worried about privacy, use an e-mail address you don't care about, and register so you can read anywhere on JWD.

2. Even when you "register", you won't show up on the Member Directory unless you actually make a post. So even if you've registered as "Jane Doe-poleminon" we won't be able to see that name on the Member Directory. As long as your just a registered, non-posting, lurker you're invisible to the rest of us.

3. Make sure to check out the "Best Of" section early on.

4. There's plenty of people here who still love Jehovah and believe the Bible. (And plenty who don't) As you read, ask yourself if it has the "ring of truth".

5. I've been posting here for almost a year and haven't been struck by lightning yet. Of course I haven't shared what I've read with my local Body of Elders, either. I kinda doubt they'd be very understanding. Pandora's box and all that.

Welcome to the "real world". It's scary and refreshing. I'd never put what I've learned back in the box.

Open Mind

• Tara
    Tara

That is great news, Para. Welcome, Mrs. P. I would suggest you read Crisis of Conscious by Ray Franz. It is enlightening, to say the least.

• BFD
    BFD

Nvr said- I hadn't realized you were a man Para. At least not a straight man. *ducks*

Para replied- Note to self, poke Nvr

BFD

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Welcome!!!! Hopefully we will hear from you and if not, then I hope that you are on here learning what you want to learn about everything! Welcome again!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit