Please welcome my wife to the JWD

by Paralipomenon 70 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

I would like to add my welcome to all of the others.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

If she had, I would suspect she'd find a post by me and question my sexual orientation or the size of my manhood.

She's mischievous like that.

Yep. She'll fit in nicely. LOL!

I hadn't realized you were a man Para. At least not a straight man. *ducks*

• eclipse
    eclipse

LOL @ Para

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Welcome Para's wife. Take your time reading and we look forward to future posts from you.

• changeling
    changeling

Para, this is such great news. You've made my day!

To para's wife: My warmest and most sincere welcome to you! I found out about a connection between the WT and the UN last year. I did not want to believe it having been a witness my whole life. However, I researched it and found it to be true. I wrote the Society and received a very unsatisfactory response. I brought everything to the elders, to no avail. Since that moment, I have not stopped researching and have found so many things that are completely wrong with the organization. I never thought I would end up here, but here I am. It's been a mind blowing experience, but in the end, I am happier today than I have ever been, and have a sense of true freedom I did not know was possible.

Hang in there, the road you are on is a bumpy one, but it leads to a free and peaceful place in your heart.

changeling

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's great news whenever someone wakes up and sees the manipulation that keeps them on a course that is contrary to their best interests being in fact exploited by the WTS and its leaders towards their own ends.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Welcome Mrs para

• brinjen
    brinjen

I have no idea what her user name is, but she didn't mention posting anything.

If she had, I would suspect she'd find a post by me and question my sexual orientation or the size of my manhood.

She's mischievous like that.

Welcome aboard para's wife!

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Mrs. Para ... if you end up reading this post, please, use caution while browsing here. They know what they are talking about ... lurkers usually end up anti-Witnesses. Is that what you want? I have personal reasons for being here that don't involve doctrinal beliefs. Let your browsing be with an eye of discretion ... take care.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Yep. She'll fit in nicely. LOL!

I hadn't realized you were a man Para. At least not a straight man. *ducks*

Note to self, poke Nvr with sharp sticks...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit