Marrying a "worldly" man...

by veronica_mars 23 Replies latest social relationships

• choosing life
    choosing life

Men are men. They are not worldly and unworldly. This is a lie you've been coerced to believe. There are some you might not want to spend time with and then there are some wonderful ones. Try not to place them in neat little boxes and you might find one you don't want to live without.

I think one of the hardest habits I have had to unlearn is this us/them thinking.

• emptywords
    emptywords

hi veronica_mars

I married out of the troof and had a great almost 10 yrs, things fell apart not because of the religion, he didn't care and I went to all the meetings even had people coming to our home to study, it was someone from outside from his past that was the problem.

My point is that my sister has been married twice to brothers in the troof and she is now on her own both marriages turned out crap.

At my age now I just take one day at a time, I don't look or worry about it. If someone comes along weather they are in the troof or not and you can communicate and have a friend in them that is a better start than most. Attitude is the key. Good luck.

Empty...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Just to let you know... I am a very worldly man alt

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I just want to make an anouncement...ahem...

Next week I will along with my husband, will celebrate our 14th aniversary. We lived together for almost two years before we got married.

This is also my third marriage. The first two lasted 3 and 5 years.

None of my husbands were witnesses.

Ok..that's it. just felt like sharing.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit