Scan of the latest WT "Questions From Readers"!!!

by deaconbluez 34 Replies latest jw friends

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

These are too funny. However, you have a couple of misspelled words: it's 'cut and dried (not dry)' and "mistakenly (not mistakingly)' ....

I'm not picking on you, but these will get very wide distribution and it seems a shame to have them discounted by viewers because of a couple of errors that you can easily fix.

willyloman,

I'm just having fun with this stuff. Don't be such a grammar nazi, bro.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

in the words of a famous and close friend of mine... "VERR NICE"

the infamous one

• mrsjones5
  • Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Priceless! Keep them coming!

• watson
    watson

Deacon,

I hope that everyone that is reading or posting on the "pain/hurt" thread gets to read this one. It has to bring a smile! The definitions of "truth" had me going.

The "no ma'am we'll take a booth truth" did it for me.

Thank you!!

Watson

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Laughing until I cry! Remember you should not hide your light beneath a basket so keep the comedy coming!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

The "no ma'am we'll take a booth truth" did it for me.

Thank you!!

Watson

And..."the-truth-that-goes-poof" made me and my never-been-a-dub wife laugh our furry butts off. Although...she thought i said, "the-truth-that-goes...poot "

Ya' know...if these could be made up in a PDF format...they might just fit easily into all those Watchtowers & Awakes we see in doctors offices and other public places...what do y'all think ? Get a JW to laugh at themselves might be a better way to see the Troof.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Your genius is appreciated and put to good use.

Keep this up!

Please!

Humor is what touched me most when I was a lurker.

It has a power to reach us in a way that cold debates about doctrine never could.

• emptywords
    emptywords

made my week, great fun.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

deacon,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit