Scan of the latest WT "Questions From Readers"!!!

by deaconbluez 34 Replies latest jw friends

• deaconbluez
  • Tara
    Tara

Hahaha. Love it!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

ROFLMAO

How do you come up with these?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

rolling on the floor

Snakes()

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Deacon,

This is your best one yet!

• Narkissos
  • RAF
    RAF

LOL ... (more over your list of kind of truths) also I didn't know about the expression "truth that goes poof !"

• erandir
    erandir

LMAO

I printed the previous one for my wife--the one with the quote from Jeroboam--, and she got a kick out of it. However, this one (as hilarious as it is) would probably go over like a lead balloon (easter egg for you music buffs out there) with her. She still tends to tune out attacks on the "past truths." Thanks, and can't wait for the next one!

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

LMAO

I printed the previous one for my wife--the one with the quote from Jeroboam--, and she got a kick out of it. However, this one (as hilarious as it is) would probably go over like a lead balloon (easter egg for you music buffs out there) with her. She still tends to tune out attacks on the "past truths." Thanks, and can't wait for the next one!

erandir,

My sympathies are with your wife. Deuteronomy 18:20-22 is all I need to know that God has nothing to do with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. It is sad that the level of indoctrination that they use on people like your wife is intended to thoughtlessly block out anything that contradicts their main teachings. That is the very definintion of mind-control.

More "Questions From Readers" to come!

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Oh man, these are great. I love how you format the page to mimic the format used by the society. Just goes to show that most people will attach more significances to anything in print. The onus is on us to check up the info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit