JW Kingdom Hall Target of Arson Fire

by kwr 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    “It's not something we take lightly, we are going to be investigating it here over the next several days andlooking at possible witnesses,” Buzzini said.

Yep. I'd look carefully at possible Witnesses, too.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I swear it wasnt me, I have never even been to Idaho.

• helncon
    helncon
    Here's hoping that all Kingdumb Hells will be converted into day care centers or other useful places

Where i used to live one of the halls was converted to a day care centre in a VERY prime location.

Its sad that they are sitting there 90% of the time but they don't like to share.Conflict of interest

• kwr
    kwr

Most people that commit acts of arson have child abuse issues, along with those that cheer them on.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Perhaps it was young JW kids who thought they had enough of the cult and tried to take matters in their own hands to revenge for what they perceived as JW oppression against them eg getting shunned or marginalised for not following the org's dictates.

• poppers
    poppers

""It's devastating to see something like this, to any religion, any congregation."

If this had happened to a different church I wonder what the comments would be among themselves.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Here's hoping that all Kingdumb Hells will be converted into day care centers or other useful places. Maybe a bar

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Such things have been tried, in Albania and other places when they were under heavy Stalinist-Communist rulership, and churches, monasteries etc. were converted into libraries, culture centres, sport palaces etc. So apparently, there are some posters here who think highly the Stalinist dictatorships and the murdering of religious people. Interesting.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I know someone that was sort of raised a witness (his dad wasn't one though). He ended up slipping his way out when he started high school, and was completely gone by graduation. Turns out, he ended up putting a cherry bomb in the KH's mailbox. I only found out years later.

• magoo
    magoo

........well....some people will do anything to get their hall remodeled......

magoo

• fedorE
    fedorE

What happens when the children of apostates watch the movie The Secret?..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit