Theodore Jaracz was the keynote speaker at my convention...

by under_believer 45 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on
    bloviating blowhard blandly belched banal, boring bullshit

Loved it! Very creative.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Snakes,

The shirt is real and is on cafepress.com.

• TD
  • PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

UB, thanks for the recap! Long prayers that preach at the audience were always my pet peeve when I was a dub. I'm supposed to get a recording from a family member of the ass-embly. Should I listen to it?

Dave

• under_believer
    under_believer

P-Dave, unless you want your brain to ossify, I'd recommend against it.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Snakes,

Brother Greedy never would change his routine for anyone else. He has settled into such a cozy little life (and I do mean little). His wife is just as selfish and covetous.

Would you believe that the mother of the PO told me, during the time they lightened up on college, that her poor son had been deprived of a college education and he could have been even more successful. As if he and his wife don't rake in enough money already.

I always encouraged my children to get a college degree. The baby has earned her Bachelor's degree and I am so proud!

• justhuman
    justhuman

Nice T-Shirt, I loved it

• Honesty
    Honesty

How many times did Teddy say, "We never go beyond the Scriptchairs"?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am sure glad I missed that one. Just the sight of the picture is sickening--I am sure I would puke if I ever came face to face with that monster. I sure wouldn't want Ted Jaracz to even pass by me: I would rather him stay in Brooklyn and let the thugs take care of him. (I think the thugs are more righteous that Ted Jaracz).

I would not let that slime spend the night in my apartment if they tried to get me to. If they set me up and I could not back down, I would try very hard to have the whole place decorated for Christmas to the hilt, down to the stockings that would be there only to enhance the effect, and leave them up while he is there. When he complains about the accomodations, I would tell the hounder that set it up that I did not give them my permission to set this s*** up in the first place. Hopefully, a few dozen Christmas carols going would get stuck in his head for a good long time, and give him a headache (along with the decorations I would have set up). I don't think apostate sites would affect him, since he is the one initiating fraud knowingly and he would not back down for apostate sites. The hounder(s) that set it up--well, they might have an effect from those sites.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I love the T-Shirt. That's the dinosaur from the back of the old NWT right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit