Where is AuldSoul???

by IronClaw 12 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Always have enjoyed your posts, Auldsoul/livelife. Looking forward to more.

• exjdub
    exjdub
    Can't get exjdub to call me back even though he outed me as a reader of auras.

AuldSoul,

I am so sorry...I have had one hell of a month and I completely forgot that you left me voice mail on my cell phone, until I logged on and read your "rebuke"...LOL. I will call tonight, if you are available.

And Dude...ya gotta let the aura thing go. I feel horrible about "outing" you. You really know how to beat a brother down . I think you could be good elder material...ROFL. Also, good to see your old screen name, I think that fits you extremeley well. I look forward to talking with you. Take care.

Warmest Regards,

exjdub

PS: You know I am just ribbing you about beating me down...right? You are one of the kindest and sincere persons I know and you said I was fogiven for the aura misstep...so I am holding you to it.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

No worries, exjdub, I was just razzing you. But I gather you knew that, right? Consider the "aura thing" officially let go, and unofficially fair game as a source of razzing fun for generations to come. You needn't feel awful. Or even out of sorts a little.

I'll be looking forward to your call.

—AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit