Where is AuldSoul???

by IronClaw 12 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Does anyone know anything about AuldSoul? I have been so busy the last few months that I hardly have time to play on my PC. I just did a post history on him and see he hasn't posted since early April. The last I knew he moved from Georgia to Penn. Hope he is alright.

Concerned, IronClaw.

• choosing life
    choosing life

I found someone posting by that name on a Christian forum. Don't know if it was him.

• jgnat
    jgnat

He deleted himself from this forum after an offence, then created several multiple accounts when he was ready to come back. Some multiples have been deleted. His original moniker, Old Soul, should still be available.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Thanks Jgnat.

The Claw.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yea that was kinda weird. What was up?

Slim

• Highlander
    Highlander

I believe he's using the following account:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/27585.ashx

My understanding is that he forgot his password and his old email account has been deleted, so he opened up this latest account.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Thanks Highlander

The Claw.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    LiveLifeRe: Western Pennsylvania...
    Post 23 of 73
    since 22-Jun-07

Drew,

formerly AuldSoul here, I am from the Harrisburg area.

IP: oSV0JtsKdeNUSzNI

Thanks to Highlander I just found this post. I guess he is alive and well. Glad to know he's still around.

Here's to ya AuldS------ I mean LiveLife.

The Claw

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Thanks for posting this, IronClaw. I figured out from jgnat's post how to retrieve my account information. No one notified me how to get logged in.

Right now I am on two weeks vacation in Albany, GA. Usually I am working 14+ hour days at a residence school in Pennsylvania. I just happened to be looking for my former posts for my brother's sake and saw this thread.

My niece just called my brother to tell her dad that she would no longer be talking to him since she is about to get baptized. She's 14. She agreed to give him ONE opportunity to talk with her before she decides. Tomorrow. I have a lot of researching to do for him, he's an over-the-road trucker w/o Internet access.

That about sums things up, I guess. Still married, although my wife is starting to see our paths as very different, she's worried we may not stay together. She's right, too. I am changing a lot, very quickly, and she is staying the same. If we ever break up it will be her choosing to leave.

I have just met Prophecor by phone, can hardly wait to meet him in RL. I have been going out to local bars near Harrisburg with a poster, a GREAT guy despite what he thinks of himself. Can't get exjdub to call me back even though he outed me as a reader of auras.

Well, gotta get back to researching. I am going to post a thread about birthdays later today.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul (I really wish I could have kept Live Life ... that is much closer to where I am, in life, now)

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Glad to see ya again AuldSoul. Hope everything goes well for the trucker. Boy I can relate to that since that is what I do for a living as well. Will be looking forward to your post about birthdays. Col 2:16 is a good scripture I always use for that. Have a great trip.

The Claw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit