Recurrent nightmare, what does it mean?

by jillbedford 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I didn't read all of the posts here so someone may have asked this already..

Do you feel your marriage is in trouble?

I was having recurring nightmares that my (husband at the time) was killed by an accident or some other way. Not too long after that we ended up in a divorce. I feel that maybe my dream was preparing me for being alone.

Normally I don't pay attention to dreams unless they are reaccuring and very detailed.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Journey on, I already do all the cooking, my wife doesn't know how to cook.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    I already do all the cooking, my wife doesn't know how to cook.

what a lucky lady... I've never met a guy that could pick up after himself let alone cook ;-)

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Well I also do most of the Ironing, most of the Laundry, Clean the bathroom, vacuum, wash the cars, fuel her car, take out the trash. The only things I don't do that she does is Clean the litter box, do the dishes, dust (I have allergies) and when our cat throws up she cleans it up, he always chucks!!

• journey-on
    journey-on

There you go, Worldly Andre. You cook. She doesn't. She's afraid you see her as inadequate in this area and someone like Rachel Ray who will get in the kitchen with you, have a glass of wine, and share the experience of cooking up a hot little dish together is what you'd really prefer. (just my interpretation...)

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

damn me too!! like I said I wish her dreams would come true

• Twitch
    Twitch

If I may,...

JD beat me to it; you are afraid of losing your husband in some form from your life and feel helpless about it, that it is somehow beyond your control.

• Marcel
    Marcel

i just realized that i never dreamt of murder or murdering someone in my whole life! wow. that dont suits me. i have to work on it :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit