Shunned

by Anti-Christ 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Is this the " JW love " he's offering??......to strike out at you and shun you forever?? Unbelieveable.

Exactly what I was thinking.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

If they insist on playing hardball, just make sure from now on, you use the term and name for them, very heavily...."Brainwashed", when you are talking to them and about them. "You Brainwashed people", etc, etc.

To me Brainwashed is much more skin digging. Brainwashed implies there's a literal mental problem going on, where as apostate is just based on someones opinion and belief system.

If that fails to get under their skin do the "Pro-Christ" thing and love on them no matter what.

• Quandry
    Quandry

The more scared people are, the more violently they react.

Just think of all the warnings they have been receiving at the conventions. The word goes through the congregations in hushed tones.Fear grips the rank and file. It is like they are talking about people turning into werewolves or talking about some sort of horrible plague. The first reaction, then, is fear. Lashing out. This sounds like what dad is doing. I mean, really, an axe to mom's head? He is using words that he feels will make you feel the worst, because this is such a fearsome thing to him.

You will need to have patience here. You have had good advice from others who have said be the one to show love. Yes, maybe a letter stating that you love them both and there will be no axes to heads!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit