We had a JW at the door today...how I handled it..

by megsmomma 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Well done!

My heart was beating so fast and I was really nervous talking to him.....I think that is really strange to feel that way.

That happened to me a few weeks ago too... I didn't want to screw it up. WE never know if these things get through to them, but speaking for myself, it was many small things over many years that finally got through to me.

• emptywords
    emptywords

Good on you, you did so well, and am sure you planted something for him to think about.

I was talking to a relative tonight and bought up about the gag money for the abuse victims, they said never heard of it and where did I hear this, told them it was common knowledge to anyone that listens or reads papers in, being from OZ we haven't really heard about this, so they said would not believe any worldy paper or report, and could not ever imagine the WT doing something so dispicable. What to say.....

They don't want to believe it.

• Marcel
    Marcel

its all about marking.

you doesnt need to argue against critical information. just make the person who says it unreliable.

whole internet = all lies
    whole apostate group = satans minion and liars (ALL!)
    any person who says anything critical = liars!

they're all the same. regardless what they say its a lie.

its so easy to misled ppl so that they cant see the truth even if its in their face.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit