If you ain't a PIONEER, You ain't SH**!!!

by Open mind 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Open mind
    Open mind

Exwitless,

So I refused to clap.

Would have the chutzpa to clap for a DF or reproving announcement?

Just start clapping, stand up and keep clapping all the way out of the K Hall.

Now that would be hilarious!

Open Mind

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I've listen to assembly talks that basically say if you aren't pioneering, you won't make it through the trib (ulation, not adism, although I find the latter to be quite enjoyable to watch)

• exwitless
    exwitless

Would have the chutzpa to clap for a DF or reproving announcement?

Just start clapping, stand up and keep clapping all the way out of the K Hall.

Now that would be hilarious!

Yes, that would be too funny. I'll never set foot in a kingdumb hall again, so I'll never have the opportunity. But, if someone who still goes to the hall feels up to the challenge . . .

• blondie
    blondie

Despite articles to the contrary about holy spirit, the pioneers are told they get more of the holy spirit than the rank and file.......................

Blondie

• Open mind
    Open mind
    But, if someone who still goes to the hall feels up to the challenge . . .

Hmmmm....... Maybe I'll start a thread someday entitled "How to go out with a Bang!"

I'm sure there are plenty on JWD.

Little Toe springs to mind.

Open Mind

• exwitless
    exwitless

They also get 1st dibs on new releases at the DC's. Or at least when they first released the Proclaimers book at the convention, they said because it was a large hardcover book, they didn't supply enough for everyone to get one at the DC. So they said at the 1st break after the release, only pioneers and elders could get one. Then they would see what they had left to give to "the others" present.

By the way, do pioneers have some i.d. card stating that they are pioneers? How else could they prove it?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I was able to elevate my status slightly by being a pioneer™, but for the most part I was still treated like shit because I was a former worldling™. My dad was worldly™ too, and therefore not an elder.

Pioneering™ can only take you so far. Connections and asskissing are equally important, perhaps even more so.

W

• exwitless
    exwitless

Little Toe springs to mind.

Little Toe's exit is hard to top.

• minimus
    minimus

The Organization must have more sh*t than not, huh?

• exwitless
    exwitless

At least 95% s**t.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit