If you ain't a PIONEER, You ain't SH**!!!

by Open mind 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Open mind
    Open mind

My loyal-dub wife had a wonderful morning knocking on empty homes earlier this week. Last night she confided in me with an observation. She has noticed what she perceives to be a "Pioneer Clique" in our congregation. She is not in this clique, and has noticed a "keep you at arm's length" condescending attitude from among the members of it.

As you can imagine, this was very sad news for me to hear. ............................ Not!!!

Did you have the "if you ain't in full-time service, you ain't Shite" attitude in your congregation?

Open Mind

• lawrence
    lawrence

YES! With a self righteous and bombastic attitude to all those who hadn't dedicated their whole soul to the publishing company. Boy was I full of myself then.

• changeling
    changeling

Take it from a lifelong witness, this is one the unwritten tenents of jdubdum. I'm glad your wife has noticed it. It may be the chink in the armor that brings her around.

changeling

• Soledad
    Soledad

Big time. Pioneers and Bethelites were worshipped in my congregation, and if you didn't aspire to become one, you were invisible.

• gumby
    gumby

OpenMind.....glad to hear your wife is seeing some discouraging things at the hall. Hopefully she will continue to do so and she will eventually join all us no good heathen apostate bastards from hell.

Gumpostate

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

The kingdumb Hall Elite Class as follows:

Pioneer

Bafflledbylite

Elders Wife

Elders Kid

Or related to the above referenced.

• free2think
    free2think

They were worshipped in my old cong.

When i was one people kept asking me to work with then coz they thought i was 'special.' O was like 'um im booked up (not)' I couldnt understand it myself.

• unique1
    unique1

No, the elders were the only pompus asses around here.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

My sister is a pioneer in the spanish language congo. I laugh every time she tells me about how a tuesday or friday is her 'LONG' day in service. Sadly she is trapped for life.

• R.F.
    R.F.

As a pioneer, I was looked up to so much, by alot of young people too since no other younger person was doing it. Now that my field service time has slipped into a non-existence, it itsn't way anymore.

I also realized the elders think the world of pioneers. It was even to the point that some of the publishers felt alienated, that they weren't doing enough to receive any praise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit