• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

LOL, thanks Dawg

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

JG you have a pm.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks, my box doesnt show any yet, I will keep checking for it.

• wednesday
    wednesday

you sound like a very sweet guy. There will be a woman out there for you. As someone said, they won't fall out of the sky.

Other than dating services, which I think are OK, the online meet -ups are good. They have meet- ups for all kinds of things.

almost gay, could you be 'bi"? do you want a "bi" woman?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Dragonlady76, I just sent you a reply.

Wednesday-yes a very real possibility, but I dont fit any of the molds. I wouldnt have a problem with a bi woman, why would I? As long as she fit some of the above criteria.

• dawg
    dawg

ANd as long as she brings her girlfiend along... you lucky guy Junction... take photos and post them here!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Dawg, Im on my way to bed now, Im tired and worked all night.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Good, we have a start:

My ideal woman would be a christian conservative

Start going to church more and talk to EVERY woman you can find. Sniff out the single ones and date them

loves country music and bluegrass

Go to some country bars (yes, I know you don't like bars, but go for the music) and talk to EVERY woman you can find. Sniff out the single ones and date them

must love chinese food

Make yourself a regular at one or two chinese food restaurants. Make conversation with the people who work there and maybe even some of the customers too!

understand my JW background

Trust me, this isn't a necessity. My wife still doesn't completely understand JWs, but can you blame her? JWs are pretty fvvved up when you look at them from the outside.

understand my confusing sexuality

Women are better at this than you think! Most women I know have no problems understanding sexuality, fetishes and fantasies.

Also, if you're not over your wife, what better excuse to get out there and start dating! You're not going to find your ideal woman immediately. It can take some time to find that "special someone". Might as well go out and have some fun with other women while you're searching for your ideal mate. Once she comes along, you can always ditch any women you've got going. The more you increase your chances of finding the ideal woman, the more likely you'll find her.

Take ANY chances you get to attend social events such as weddings, socials, bridal showers... well, maybe not those, but bachlorette parties are pretty good too. You just have to get out there and meet lots of people. Once you have a "bullpen" of women, you can pick and choose which ones you want to date, which ones you are dating, which ones are long-term potentials, which ones are only good for friends, etc etc. Just like anything, you need to do a bit of work if you want to get the results you want.

• anewme
    anewme

A friend of mine recently went on a Sierra Club Singles Hike and found a great guy the first day! I told her she had a cute butt and encouraged her to walk in front of everyone. Guess it worked!

Anewme

• daystar
    daystar

I think nos has some good ideas.

I can only tell you what worked for me.

1. Decide to be true to your own wishes in the face of any one else's opinions about it, including your own. I mean, be brutally honest with yourself about what you think would make you completely happy with another person. Make a list of the characteristics of your "perfect" partner. Keep it hidden in your wallet. Take it out on occasion and read it. Put it back in your wallet. It should remain there at all times.
    2. Decide that as long as you stay true to yourself and your ideals in this regard, you can die happy knowing that your integrity to yourself is intact.
    3. Again, really, find comfort in the fact that if you died without this ideal partner, that you tried and stayed true to yourself.
    4. Remember that list you made? Don't show it to anybody. Don't tell anybody what is on the list, especially not potential dates! This is very, very important. You can tell them you are just dating, not seriously, but at the same time are keeping your eyes open for the "perfect" person for you. And if they end up being good friends of yours rather than the perfect match, well, how can you go wrong with making new friends? I found that people tend to respect this stance. And if they don't? So what?
    5. Accept absolutely no substitutes for what you really want in your heart of hearts!
    6. Don't try too hard. Women can smell desperation a mile away. Stay loose. Remember, you could die happily, alone, tomorrow, knowing you stayed true to yourself.
    7. Observe. Observe the people you meet. Observe yourself, your behavior and your emotions. Just observe and if necessary, make adjustments. It's much easier to make adjustments when you observe the system at work.

I still have my list. I found Brigid. I showed her the list not too long ago. She was quite shocked to see that I had described so clearly her before I'd met her. And we are, without an ounce of doubt in my mind, a love for the ages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit