I need a girlfriend

by Junction-Guy 94 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe
    What's almost gay?

Certainly not your avatar!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Almost gay is having some attractions to men with no real desire to have sex with them.

I feel alone without a woman, someone to hold hands with, someone to hug and kiss, someone to share my life with.

Kerj2leave, I dont desire to have a boyfriend, it just doesnt come natural to me. Yes, my marriage had tons of issues. The biggest issue was walking off from the only happy period in my life and the financial stress that our marriage had.

• prophecor
    prophecor

There is no Mrs. or Mr. Right, for that matter.

As far as relationships go, they are all fraught with complex distractions, some more or less than others. The outside world may look happy and contented on the surface, while you're sitting in your solitude, but there are moments when those same folks are. without question going thru stuff.

Solace, if sought out thoughtfully might be found in solitude.

To be alone, for the moment might be the best thing for you. If you can just get beyond, maybe, focusing on what was.

I'm living amidst similiar energy.

My wife & I have been seperated since February of this year.

But I've been able to return some things to my life that I couldn't attain to, while being together.

I've been able to invest my energy in areas that can bring better gain, as opposed to the destructive, negative cycling that existed in my previous relationship.

Sometimes, it just has to be about, YOU.

At least, thats what it has become for me.

I'll look thru your history to get a better window of understanding asto your situation, but being alone ain't always the worst thing that can happen to you, it's the being lonely that sucks, and how to get beyond it.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Prophecor, please do read my earlier topics That was some very interesting insight you just posted..

Purplesofa, yeah there are plenty of women at those malls, but how many are actually single, and another thing is many are just tourists--here today,gone tomorrow.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

JG

I guess Nashville or Knoxville is too far to prowl?

purps

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Hey Junction, a soul searching question for you.

Are you over your ex-wife now?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I live in Knoxville, so that's not an issue.

Just trying to find someone I would be compatible with.

My ideal woman would be a christian conservative, loves country music and bluegrass, vote republican, doesnt drink, must love chinese food, love to travel, be smoker friendly, understand my JW background, understand my confusing sexuality, have a decent job, good looks wouldnt hurt either.

Any of the above could probably be substitued, except for the christian part, but I would even consider a moderate.

Yes it's gonna be hard to find someone compatible for me here in this city, but maybe someone is out there, who knows?

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Yes it's gonna be hard to find someone compatible for me here in this city, but maybe someone is out there, who knows?

She's out there JG, you will find her.

On a side note, my husband and I met on the internet over 8 years ago, so the web is a good place to meet people.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Paralipemonen, no Im not. I still miss her and love her.

• dawg
    dawg

when you come here and visit me here in Atlanta, we'll buy you a blowup doll...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit