Has anyone heard from Core88 yet?

by Stealth453 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Hey all,

Last night in his post, he mentioned he was from Indiana. I am from the northern part of the state,and would try to get together with him to talk if feasible. Let me know here or PM.

JK

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

my pm remains unread :-(

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

omg I saw all this only tonight.. crying now...

Core I hope you are ok and will be reading this!

See, you've got people who love you all over the planet! Don't give up!

Deus Mauzzim

The Netherlands

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Last night in his post, he mentioned he was from Indiana. I am from the northern part of the state,and would try to get together with him to talk if feasible. Let me know here or PM.

JK

I PM'd tatiana with the same offer and my phone. Have not heard back from either one of them. Between jk and I, and Mrs Jones, we can about cover the state if needed.

Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Tatiana just PM'd me. No word from him. I got the number and called. No answer.

Jeff

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I am so sorry, guys. I just woke up about 30 mins. ago. I was wiped out. Stayed up till 6am. I've just pm'd everyone. I have not heard from him at all. I slept with my cell in my hands. I'm going to call him and if no answer, the police.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just called the police with the phone number - they said they were on the phone with another poster at the same time and working on it.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit