Has anyone heard from Core88 yet?

by Stealth453 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I can't get settled until I know our buddy is ok.

Hortensia?? Anybody??

• free2think
    free2think

No i havent heard anything, i hope he's ok.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

More importantly does anyone here on JWD know core88 personally? That would be the most help of all! Has anyone here PM'ed with him enough to have any idea who he is or where he lives.

This is the downside to being anonymous on a discussion forum.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Me too. I just can't get settled. I sure hope he just tied on a good one and fell asleep.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

If you have is IP address, pass it on to the federal authorities...they can trace it.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

If tatiana does the reverse call thingy and gets his phone number, could she pass that on to the police, explain what's happened and the police will be able to trace the phone number/address?

I know that's what the Samaritans do in the UK if they're really concerned for someone.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I suggested that to her earlier. I hope that she did it. In any case, something needs to be done.

• Mum
    Mum

Tatiana PM'd me last night. She got his phone # on her caller ID and traced it to a town in Indiana.

She must be at work today because I PM'd her a few minute ago but got no reply. I PM'd her the phone # of the police where Core lives. I called the police there myself just after I PM'd Tatiana. I don't have Core's phone #, and the dispatcher told me they need that phone # because they can't trace him thru an IP address.

SandraC

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I sent core88 a pm and he has not read it yet. I also sent tatiana a pm same deal.

I didn't read the post until 11:00am EST, since then I have a knot in my stomach and I just can't get the poor kid out of my mind!! I'm so worried, I hope he just fell asleep and will wake up and touch base with us!

I'm sure you guys all feel the same, but I can't relax and won't until I hear from him!!! This is driving me nuts.

nj

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I wonder where in Indiana he is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit