i slandered jehovah!

by The Humper 18 Replies latest jw friends

• The Humper
    The Humper

or so my mom (a reg pioneer of 15yrs) says. i tried to tell my mom about the WT coverups like UN-NGO, Rand Cam, shares/stocks they own, the payout for the sexual assault victims, and a few more. well this is what she had to say to me about the whole thing. to bad she is completly blinded and controled.

"bethel does not own anything except their building."

"Joshua, Jehovah hates liers...satan is the biggest lier and you are finding stuff that satan is throwing in front of you to find and they are lies. You believe what you want. I know the truth and satan can lie all he wants to you and to whoever else wants to listen. Do not dare to talk to me anymore about what you think Jehovah's organization is doing or has done to you. I did the best I could raising you guys without your father's help I might add!!! and if it weren't for Jehovah and his organization do you know where I would be right now? NO you don't but I do and it would not be pretty and you guys would not have turned out the way you have. So you should be thanking Jehovah not slandering him like satan!!!!!!!!! Don't ever slander Jehovah AGAIN!!!!"

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Sadly most dubs respond to any negative news about the society in the same fashion your mother did.

Control in motion.

• sinis
    sinis

Forgive me, but your mom is delusional. She says where would she be without Jehubba, the same exact place she is now since she mentally drove herself down the straight and narrow. Satan throws shit out in front of you? Either its the truth or it ain't, we ain't livin' in the Matrix where everyday existance and tangibles should be questioned.

Read my post on Enki and Enlil and then tell your mom who the REAL Satan is!!!!!!!!!

• still_in74
    still_in74
    I did the best I could raising you guys without your father's help I might add!!! and if it weren't for Jehovah and his organization do you know where I would be right now? NO you don't but I do and it would not be pretty and you guys would not have turned out the way you have..............

OMG, you are my long lost brother! You must be, we must have the same mother..... I have heard this exact lecture a hundred times!!

• Leolaia
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Were your mother and you in a river in Egypt when you had this conversation? That might explain her position.

It's heart braking that life is difficult. It appears, you didnt have a father and this parasitic organization is tearing at your families fabric. From your post here, I'm taking it that you went to meetings stayed off drugs and out of jail. 2 of those 3 are commendable. 1 of them might as well be an anvil around your neck with you cast out in the middle of the ocean.

I would recommend getting yourself the education you need to cope and deal with this life.

Maybe switching to a different congregation than your mother. And fade. Dont talk to the elders, Dont answer the door for the elders. And dont talk to your mother about the troof. If you dont try to change or save anyone in your family, then they wont have that info to use against you.

Or maybe being a witnoid works for you in your circumstances. In that case I would not come to a site like this. This place will make you double minded and confused. Like Mr. Miagi said in the Karate kid go left go right but down the middle you get smashed like a fly.

When the student is ready than the teacher appears. It appears you were ready. Let your mother go to her meetings and have her social activities with the friends. There isnt really much to save her from, except if she were to need a blood transfusion. But most people go through life without ever needing a transfusion.

Good luck to you.

P.s. I see youve been df'd since 2003 so disregard my advice and good for you. Have a good life young man.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

similar conversations with my mother. Why is the documentary about Koko the gorilla a lie? Because Jehovah gave man dominion over the animals, so animals can't think or communicate. Why was the moon-landing a lie? Because Jehovah gave man dominion over the earth, not the skies. Etc. Evidently also Jehovah made dinosaurs and then killed them off and made people instead just for the heck of it. Then there's the whole new light thing - they can't see that it is the same old crock of shit with a new label.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    and you are finding stuff that satan is throwing in front of you to find and they are lies

Ask her to prove it. You have documents, eyewitnesses and history to back you up. She only has her opinion. The burden of proof is on HER to prove that these are all lies.

How can she say it's a lie if she's never even SEEN this before? You did the research, she didn't. It's her turn.

and if it weren't for Jehovah and his organization do you know where I would be right now?

That's a stupid question: "If you where raised in a tottally different way, do you know what your life would be like?"

Well there are billions of non-jws so just pick one at random and say: "Maybe this!"

NO you don't but I do and it would not be pretty and you guys would not have turned out the way you have.

Well duh: "Joshua, if you were raised in a tottally different way, you would not have turned out the way you have." D'yah think?

So you should be thanking Jehovah not slandering him like satan

Turn it around and thank HER. She raised you, if she did a good job, then good for her. Did Jehovah tell you to look both ways before crossing the street? Did Jehovah tell you the stove is hot? Did Jehovah feed you? Did he sit with you when you had nightmares? Did he tell you that smoking is dangerous? Did he put disinfectant on your leg when you fell? Did he take you to get your drivers license? Did he teach you to drive?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no and no. You parents did those things. I'd thank her, how could she get mad about that?

(Unless of course your life sucks, in which case tell her where Jehovah can stick his advice.)

But there is no reason to believe that your life would be any worse if you weren't raised in a cult.

Lore

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    "bethel does not own anything except their building."

And apparently your mother's mind and soul.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your comments were directed toward the WBT$..The Watchtower is not Jehovah..Your mom and my mom have something in common..They`re both Nuts!..Crazy Eyes..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit