I saw a member of the GB on the way to work today!!!!!!

by Warlock 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

Actually, I didn't see any member of the GB on the way to work, either dead or alive.

What I DO see on the way to work is this: If I look over to my left, I see the big, beautiful, Pacific Ocean. On my way home, when I look over to my right, I see the big, beautiful, Pacific Ocean.

So while the rest of you are dodging deer, and gagging on diesel exhaust, I'm breathing-in the fine salt-air.

Just thought you might like to know. Ha,ha.

Warlock

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At least out there, you are safe. I sometimes have to see those Witlesses (usually from the local congregation) while I'm at work. And they always wonder when I am going back to the boasting sessions, and try to commit me to going. Of course, I never do go to those snooze- and pukefests. It's like "No, I'm not glad to see another person getting scammed into this organization!" I wonder if this s*** will stop once they see the Christmas tree in my window and make several unsuccessful attempts to contact me about "We need to talk to you about something".

If anyone did see the Governing Body members, I wonder if that would be an admissible excuse to blow in sick or go home sick from work. I wonder how anyone could stand to see one of those slimes, especially listening to the bulls*** they put out, and not come out puking. If they don't puke on it, they are bound to be harassed into going to another pukefestmeeting. I sure wouldn't want to run into one of the Governing Body on my way to work.

• poppers
    poppers

And here I thought maybe you'd been cured of some incurable illness.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I thought you saw the following:

"a member of the GB on the way to work" which is just about impossible
    unless you saw him coming out of his ivory tower or at the Bethel Breakfast tables.

Then I figured you were on your way to work, and you saw him out in the
    work assigned to the FDS by God and Christ, the great WT distribution work.
    I realized how unlikely that would be for a GB member to actually be engaged in
    the work they delegated.

Next, I figured you were near a convention site, and a GB member was being
    wheeled in. I find out you are at sea, and I hoped that meant you saw one in the
    ocean with concrete shoes.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I thought u seen Dan Akroyd.

One of the Ghost Busters.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    So while the rest of you are dodging deer, and gagging on diesel exhaust, I'm breathing-in the fine salt-air.

I resent that! www.web-smilie.de

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

So you must live in Oakland California. I heard they put Blue dye in the bay so it would mask the dirty brown water. I feel sorry for you bro!

BP

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'm jealous! All I see all day is four lead lined walls, no window unless I walk out front. As for the drive in, nothing but other motorist, that can't drive worth a S***.

Gald you have something peacefull and beautiful to look at, remember me when you are on your way home, looking at the pacific I love the ocean!

nj

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i used to see the GB every day ... and now I don't ... if I did now ... i might be in trouble ;-)

• heathen
    heathen

I thought you were in san fran cisco and saw one coming out a gay bar with a catholic priest .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit