I saw a member of the GB on the way to work today!!!!!!

by Warlock 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Cellist
    Cellist

Here's another picture to use your imagination on.

Cellist

• restrangled
    restrangled

Ok Warlock, ....you pistol you....

I saw beautiful manicured Palm trees no matter where I went today, with flower filled medians, and perfectly maintained streets. The sky was a deep blue with large fluffy coulds.....which just resulted in a beautiful rain...presently now clearing and we will be in for a beautiful sunset.

When I arrived home, I viewed a beautifully mowed lawn.....that needs trimming which is the tool I went out for today.

Although we are 40 minutes from the coast we still get the benefits, and are sitting among some of the most lush foliage in the world....Hence my trip for machete type tools!

r.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Did I mention, NO HUMIDITY!

Warlock

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yes Warlock, you can breath, dry air, while your lips chap, your eyes burn, and your face turns into a wrinkled map way before your time.

I just returned from Denver and the people there said my skin looked like satin and I am 48 years old. Most of my younger counterparts looked liked over cooked toast. Not only are they minus moisture but oxygen.

As much as I hate the wet humid atmosphere here, we are at sea level so the oxygen is strong, and the skin stays beautiful, especially if you stay out of the sun....which is what I do. Yard work before 9 or after 7.

r.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

LOOK!

Up in the sky!

It's a bird!

It's a plane!

It's... Judge Rutherford!

Oh, wait, no, it's just a drunken cloud.

Nevermind!

• 5go
    5go

Did some one say chicks in bikini's ?

Volleyball.jpgTooMuchFun-1.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit