Michael Vick Indicted On DogFighting Charges!

by SWALKER 26 Replies latest social current

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Remember his younger brother spiked a guy on the field and got kicked off his college team. I think these Vick brothers are cut from the same cloth as that jerk football player Romanowski

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

They're talking about it on Nancy Grace right now.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

it came out today, that if the dogs lost, they were tortured to death. electrocution, hanging, beat to death etc. i think michael vick and anyone else that abuses animals should be strung up by the balls and hit with sticks. i'm sorry, but, this crapt really gets my blood boiling.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I think it would be extremely hypocritical if the commissioner didn't suspend him. According to the new zero tolerance policy players can be suspended even before they are convicted in court. If he's going to suspend Pacman Jones, Tank Johnson and Chris Henry before they got convicted he should the same for Vick. My guess is that there will be a double standard for him because he is a marquee player and the others weren't.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

actually, i think because of his status, he will be used as an example. the n.f.l. cannot let this go on.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I hope he gets the highest degree of punishment possible.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Does Atlanta play Cleveland this year?

I think he should be kicked out of football forever, but it sure would be fun to watch him playing in front of the dog pound.

He really is an idiot to put everything he's got on the line for this.

• lawrence
    lawrence

SWalker-

Right on! Let Vick fight a few wild pitbulls, as well as the rest of the "fight enthusiasts" - throw them all in the ring - dogs, fans, and owners. Let the biggest dog bark.

• fedorE
    fedorE

I hope Vick goes to prison for a couple of years gets in even better shape, comes out only to compete in Mixed Martial Arts...like the UFC...because he's football career seems doomed ...but then again ..Roy Jones Jr is a champion cockfighter..HUMMMM?

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

That guy is a piece of crap,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit