Why are extraterrestrials pictured in ugly form in movies?

by abiather 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

Humans have produced many movies on extraterrestrials. Yet all of them are shown in ugly form. Why can’t we depict an ET more beautiful/handsome than humans. With our infinite potential for imagination, we are still UNABLE even to depict something better than humans just in physical appearance!

Does this not show that species evolving into better species is not possible—something Darwin himself understood: “Not one change of species into another is on record ... we cannot prove that a single species has been changed." (Charles Darwin, My Life &Letters). ". ... [Paleobiology, vol 6(1), January 1980, pg 127]?

Only God can conceive a physical form more beautiful than humans. (Isaiah 45:12)

If gorilla evolved into man—wouldn’t such a great miracle that happened automatically without an external help eclipse all the miracles reported in all the scriptures?

• cofty
    cofty

To the BK cult recruitment team posting as Abiather - please go away now. Nobody wants to spend the rest of their life giving all their time and money to your mind-controlling cult.

Brahma Kumaris World Deception Organisation

Brahma Kumaris listed as dangerous cult.

Brahma Kumaris Cult Exposed

WHAT THE BRAHMA KUMARIS DON’T WANT THE UNITED NATIONS TO KNOW:

Brahma Kumaris In a Nutshell

• cofty
    cofty
    cofty2 days ago
    Let me talk about sex now. In fact why has that always been so hard to speak of, are you now cringing inside you as I was for so many years? Externally, I could not talk about the efforts I made to conquer lust, but inside I hoped no one would ever see my real feelings. I put it to you that most of the problems in the BKs come from unresolved sexual desires manifesting for example in perversion, power struggles and grown people flirting like 12 year old children. Repressed sexuality also opens doors to all kinds of abuse. My sister and her friend, as young children, were sexually abused on several occasions by different people in Madiban and Delhi. Madiban is where god incarnates on to earth, in case you don’t know. Delhi is the number one centre outside of Madiban. They’re the no. 1 and no. 2 centres in the Brahma Kumaris. These incidents happened in consequence with different people involved, which suggests a paedophile network within it. Now we know that things happen in life but we are more concerned about the response, the response of leadership to that. Their response was to do nothing. The individuals perpetuating this sexual abuse were left in the position for years. The child was blamed, it was her karma to be sexually abused because obviously she had been sexually abused in her past life and in fact, because it happened in Madiban, which is the god city, it was actually better for her because she had cleared away more of her past karma. They then went on publicly to deny this had ever happened, blaming it on a taxi driver. She was travelling alone within friends at the time.” When one of our four members went to struggle to establish a child protection programme within the BKs he fought for over five years before they would actually consider putting down to paper anything near child protection. It’s unfortunately typical part of their modus operandi. “My mother was powerless to do anything. Do not look too closely; do not listen to many stories, lest the fragile dream be shattered. What makes it worst was that the seniors have always been aware of these all too common travesties within the organisation, yet they have done nothing but hide them away. I find I had to split my personality all I learned from the Bks were to suppress things so that the surface is calm.”
  • cofty
    cofty
    cofty2 days ago

The 8,000 branches of the Spiritual University are actually houses that people live in. There is no university. They say they are not a religion yet their founding articles say that they are there to ordain and maintain clergy. They say they are a Spiritual University and a registered charity to alleviate poverty. They have an income of £1 to 2 million a year, in the U.K. assets of £16 million and they have never distributed any wealth at all. They say they are promoting Hindus. They teach that they are not Hindus that Bakti Hinduism is ignorance.

I went to a lot of trouble here to actually show people that the Brahma Kumaris life

is relentless. Every hour from 3.30 a.m. thru’ to 10.30 p.m. is taken up with meditation class, meditation, meditation, that’s a seven-day a week schedule, 7 days, 52 weeks there are no holidays. You don’t just go to church on one day a week. It is every day of the week. No sex, no touching, segregation, showering after going to the toilet, washing genitals after urinating, only keeping Brahma Kumaris company, no gods apart from theirs, no practises apart from theirs, no novels, no cinemas, no medias. You can only eat food that’s cooked by Brahma Kumaris, you can only eat vegetarian no eggs no onions and then inside that single day, your day is then broken down to hourly sections. This is a chart they use each week, cut into daily sections each month and then it is set into annual sections.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Sounds like enormous fun, can't wait to join!

Do they also supply you with a mallet so that you can repeatedly hit yourself on the head?

• abiather
    abiather

Cofty,

You have indirectly admitted (by changing the subject) that you are at rock-bottom with regard to the subject and question posed in OP.

Like the way I quoted Darwin and Bible, you also try quoting some authority.

Let us be FREE-thinkers, and enjoy constructive debate--something this Forum stands for.
  • bohm
    bohm

Wooo a meditation cult without sex! Where do I sign up?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Oh what the hell, i will play along with the OP....

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I dont see depictions of ET's as ugly at all. Nor do i think sharks are ugly. Or snakes. Or scorpions. Or (fill in name of animal/plant).

what i do think is ugly is fallacious reasoning posing as science or logic

• abiather
    abiather
    Morpheus

Put the picture of any ET against the picture of any Miss Universe, then you will see whether "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or not.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

what i do think is ugly is fallacious reasoning

Not to be confused with fellatious reasoning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit