"Evil Laugh"

by Briguy 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Briguy
    Briguy

Just wondering if anyone else has aquired the "evil" laugh after they stopped being a JW?

Few months ago with-in my family (the non-witness side) I confided about many of the things I have come to learn from this site and other sources. Being as some familys do, word got around about my "apostate" thinking. My mother called me up to confront me about this. I could not hold it in and started laughing at her. After reading so many other folks that posted here my mother fell right into what many mindless JW drones do. For some reason it was just funny.

While on the phone she was almost screaming at me if it was true a few more times. (I was still laughing) Frustrated she hung up, never to speak to me again. I might add it was quite liberating to laugh I never confirmed one way or the other... just had a good long laugh.

Shortly there after many in my area have heard about my laugh and how warped and demonic it was in the cong.

So has anyone else aquired the "evil laugh" ??

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Too funny. I wonder if that's a disfellowshipping offense: evil laughter? That would be an interesting public needs talk to hear! Would they test your laugh before you are allowed to be baptized?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

mine is more like a snicker with eye-rolling

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have an evil smile

• Mum
    Mum

I have an evil mind, but it doesn't show up on the MRI. Therefore, I must perform evil deeds in order to show it forth. Some days, that's just too much effort, so I'll just tell you.

My daughter tells me it would show if I had a PET scan, but I don't have the money right now.

Regards,

SandraC

• lisavegas420
  • RollerDave
    RollerDave

Muahahahahaha!

Eeeevil Apostate Chortling!

Moooo HAHAHAHAHA!

Evil cows laugh too!

Roller (of the 'evil cows give stinky milk' sheep class)

• sparrow
    sparrow

Hey RollerDave - next time you have to pick someone up at the KH in your apostatruck you should hang out the window and do your evil laugh on the way out to top it off...

• free2think
    free2think

Too funny. I have an evil laugh, an evil and an evil smile, esp when it comes to dub business.

But seriously i've been told my laugh sounds very dirty. I guess it doesn't help that i always laugh the loudest when something dirty is said.

• Marcel
    Marcel

i bet that was proof for most dubs of your congregation that satan himself took advantage of you.
    if you feel sad and depressed when leaving the faith its proof that its the truth.
    when you laugh its proof that you went insane.

damn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit