"Evil Laugh"

by Briguy 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• unique1
    unique1

That is awesome!!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Just wondering if anyone else has aquired the "evil" laugh after they stopped being a JW?

Few months ago with-in my family (the non-witness side) I confided about many of the things I have come to learn from this site and other sources. Being as some familys do, word got around about my "apostate" thinking. My mother called me up to confront me about this. I could not hold it in and started laughing at her. After reading so many other folks that posted here my mother fell right into what many mindless JW drones do. For some reason it was just funny.

While on the phone she was almost screaming at me if it was true a few more times. (I was still laughing) Frustrated she hung up, never to speak to me again. I might add it was quite liberating to laugh I never confirmed one way or the other... just had a good long laugh.

Shortly there after many in my area have heard about my laugh and how warped and demonic it was in the cong.

So has anyone else aquired the "evil laugh" ??

lol, that's too funny- thanks for sharing that. Hopefully I can develop an evil laugh oneday soon ;-p

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

LOL

I have the evil eye....

• educ8self
    educ8self

lol, actually this is something that goes deeper than just taking things lightly. It's possible that is a result of going beyond taking things personally, because if you were still there you'd probably get caught up in drama with your JW relatives. I went through a period where I did that at this kind of spiritual meeting (no it was not satanists or anything evil, but they understood it) but it tends to confuse a lot of people or even make people who understand uncomfortable. You end up laughing at yourself that way, and that's a sign that you've gone beyond yourself.

• knock knock
    knock knock

I have a lazy eye, an evil giggle and a warped...nevermind.

• dobbie
    dobbie

That's really funny. I don't think i have an evil laugh, more of a giggle but i am certainly doing alot more of it since i came out!!

• educ8self
    educ8self

You tend to laugh when you can see things in perspective, so the thing laughed at is surreal, like a joke. That's why it may in fact seem demonic, because to someone without the perspective it is totally alien. Instead of being curious people fear what they're not familiar with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit