Rollerdave returns to the KH!

by RollerDave 29 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

Very funny post. It is pathetic though that not one of them guts or the concern to come over and say hello. Didn't Jesus say something about agoing after lost sheep. More proof that it is just another evil brainwashing cult that teaches it followers to fear those who question things.

Truth be known you showing up was the most exciting thing that happened at the meeting that night. Somewhere in the back of the minds of those that attended there is a small voice thanking you for killing the monotony and making it a meeting to remember. Take pitty on them and show up again.

• JAVA
    JAVA

Great story, and a fun read--very well done. You get a "G" on everything!

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

Too funny, man! I want an aposta-truck!

• changeling
    changeling

LOL! I'm glad you had a footstool for your mom. She must be tall, mine would have needed a step ladder.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Dave - well written and funny. I am still laughing my ass off at the picture you painted. LOL

You did scare me for a moment though with the title. It might have been even better to have gone inside and let them tremble for a while during the meeting - though I know you could prob not carry enough air-sickness bags to last that long.

Jeff

• Open mind
    Open mind
    The males try not to let their cold fish wives see them looking as she helps her grandmother up into the Aposta-truck.

As long as they don't "keep on looking" it's supposed to be OK. According to the rule book. Last time I checked.

That was an entertaining chapter in the life of Rollerdave. Thanks for sharing it.

Open Mind

(of the, four-door, moderately-priced, class)

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Thank you so much, everyone, for reading/enjoying my stories!

I really enjoy writing my experiences, and the feedback is simply amazing! As you can see "I don't do nothin' HALFWAY!" is a standard Dave-ism. I'm negotiating the purchace of a 23ft cabin cruiser, I think I'll be pulling THAT next time! teehee, me so bad.

Undercover: I've had a few bikes, but never anything so kewl as a Harley, but I got the hat and t-shirt. A dear brother who studied with us before he passed, Kevin Lijeski, had a bike. He remained well thought of among the JW's, but then he never showed up at the hall with it. Tragically, just a week before he passed, he had the 'come to Jesus' talk with us about not wasting time on unproductive studies.

Dragonlady: I love the idea of an apostate Tour! I would have to go WAY over the top making my truck more patriotic, and devise pamphlet launchers powered by compressed air.... I'm seeing this. Aposta-Truck rumbled into the center of the lot as the dubs, dub-ettes and little dublets eye it suspiciously. then it is surrounded by a cloud of leaflets which surround the dubs with a cloud of swirling paper, swirling doubt... Then it roars off to avoid a littering charge.

Troubled Mind: I'm glad you got a good laugh. I find saran wrap is cheaper that a new keyboard, even tho I use a $5 cheapie. Oh, and trouble your mind not over the ancient minty chompers, they went back to their owner. The scary things made my shudder.

Brinjen: Awesome Idea! I do have a little four-camera wireless set up that runs off 12V. A camera in the grille, one facing rearward out of the topper, one on my grinning mug, and daughter holding one to direct it at the spooked herd! It could work.

Bluesbreaker: I'll PM you about that. I love company. Steak and beer, a trip to the range to shoot assault rifles.

I Quit: In all fairness I should mention I was spoken to by two people, my sister, Mrs PO, leaned on the side of the truck chatting and scraping her cane against the paint for a bit. No scratches were found after tho; and another sister who always seemed sort of fringe within the cong chatted briefly as she invited my daughter to the ASSembly and had the gall to tug on my goatee.

AK Jeff: Got you with the title, eh? LOL. It was meant as a little joke, glad it worked. As for going inside, if I had to slide down into my wheelchair, it might have completely altered the image I was presenting. Most of these ex-friends don't even know that I wound up in a chair. Also, guns aren't allowed in the Kigdummy Hell, and mine is a part of me. I would just as soon go about without my pants!

Thank you all so much!

Roller (of the 'words are my playground' sheep class)

• White Dove
    White Dove

Hey Dave, can I ride shotgun?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Dave, you are an inspiration to me! Thank you.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

The Aposta-Truck seats three in the fron and four in the back if they're thin, why not?

The more the merrier!

Roller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit