Rollerdave returns to the KH!

by RollerDave 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

LOLOLO!! That will no doubt bring you a smile for a long time to come!! That was pretty funny dave, thanks for sharing!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

"The herd is spooked."
    man, that was funny. I've got to stop drinking coffee while reading the JWD forum. My keyboard is a mess.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

lol dave!

my 20 year old uncle buck backfiring vehicle just wouldnt make the same statement.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Thank you RollerDave .....I love reading something funny to begin my day and your post was just the ticket !!! I'm smiling cheek to cheek after reading that . One question though ...I'm a worrier ....you did give her teeth back right ?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Dave,

I love reading your posts, I feel like i'm there with you and can visualize the whole thing!

nj

• brinjen
    brinjen

Next time take a video camera please

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Dave,

We gotta get together soon, your posts are always just so visual, its greatly entertaining!!! PM, I'm in Iowa, so I could road trip up your way some weekend or something?

• Confession
    Confession

Well done and very well told, Dave. Thanks for the story!

• Alana
    Alana

LOL...I love your flair for writing! I smiled throughout the post and was envisioning the event just as you described it.....and could just see the looks on their faces.....loved it!

• Chad M
    Chad M

That's too cool, Rollerdave! I wish I could have seen it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit