Do you ever wonder what people on here look like?

by changeling 116 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    make sure to discharge the capacitors before you stick your hand in there. lol

hahhahahha i got a funny story about that lol

Dear IP_SEC:

Has anyone ever mentioned that you look like
    Richard Dreyfuss from the movie Jaws? (1975)

Yes as a matter of fact. Personally I dont see it...

Ok, first no i'm not stalking ip sec

Damn... You were one of my first choices for stalkers..

And another thing...IPSec...ding don...you know me!

Hahaha not cool sparkie... talking about IPs dingdon in public

IP_SEC did you figure out that machine? Do you love to "troubleshoot"? Are you an istp (see para's thread just above this one)?

Yes changling thank you. BTW I was unable to figure out which thread you were refering to. ^^^

IP_SEC...sexy

Have I said that before?

Uhhhuh better watch out or you might get a pm with impure motives totally you rock :D

• blondie
    blondie

Time marches on even for Blondie.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

It does............

but i still would

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

<------- my baby pic

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I'm a mix between Bruce Valanche and Roseanne Barr. That's right, all of you who thought you were the hottest of them all just had all your deluded little fantasies wither...all that woefully misguided self-esteem just burst into flames. I know it's rough, but chin up, people weren't looking at you anyways. They were looking at ME. Because I'm hot enough to be on Hollywood Squares, OR have my very own sitcom. But I choose instead to arbitrate multilateral negotiations to open more markets for the indigenous downtrodden peoples of Peru. And I breed ferrets. That's what real beauty is, taking care of the poor and the ferrets. (smile) *ting*

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Mincan, you're a total cutie. You know I like the brown eyes...let's rethink things. I know I was rough on you, but you know what they say about getting into arguments...the makeup tetherball is fanTAStic. OOOh, swing it baby.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

P.S. to Mincan...I meant to write this to you, but that thread disappeared. Probably because I was being a little to profound, that can happen sometimes when my synapse fires once annually. Anyways, so you didn't get into A college??? I haven't been to college, and by gum I will get the GVT to pay for it. That said, to remind you you are young, there are colleges that are terrific where you just enroll and don't have to go through a thorough examination by who knows who. Einstein didn't even finish college!! Neither did Gates, neither one I suppose had potential to be successful or intelligent. Oh wait, everyone has a different experience.

Now, just keep trying, you'll get accepted, and if your not, just start your own record label, then of course if you start a record label you must start a clothing line, and naturally if you are dressing people, you must also perfume them with 70% alcohol by volume eau de toilette. Then you'll get your HONORARY degree from NYU and be golden. You'll have a degree and not even have had to spend an hour of your time dissecting the characters of the haunting novella "Beloved." It's kinda like if you give a mouse a cookie, but more lucrative. Trust me, I'm part Irish.

In the immortal words of Thom Yorke "Personally in my head, I understand the sounds of big white shipping metals, all glass and white and chrome and stuff." And you can take that to the bank.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit