Do you ever wonder what people on here look like?

by changeling 116 Replies latest jw friends

• Mincan
    Mincan

Nice beard IP_Sec.... "Mincan is very cute :) " - Dragonlady76 Does this mean if I approached you drunk at the assembly peddling myself for sex you would have consented?

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear IP_SEC:

Has anyone ever mentioned that you look like
    Richard Dreyfuss from the movie Jaws? (1975)

His character was Matt Hooper the marine
    biologist.

Respectfully,

Richard

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I can't believe I'm going to do this...

Dear IP_SEC:

Has anyone ever mentioned that you look like
    Richard Dreyfuss from the movie Jaws? (1975)

His character was Matt Hooper the marine
    biologist.

Respectfully,

Richard

Ok, first no i'm not stalking ip sec Second....he's (ip) is hotter then Dreyfuss by far. Third, on the other hand I see the resemblance.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

And another thing...IPSec...ding don...you know me! silly. Was that sarcasm and I missed it?

• changeling
    changeling

IP_SEC did you figure out that machine? Do you love to "troubleshoot"? Are you an istp (see para's thread just above this one)?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

IP_SEC...sexy

Have I said that before?

• lies all lies
    lies all lies

lol missanna you made me laugh, about 10 years ago I had a coworker with the same "physical disability", but I cured her of it in a company meeting one day...her tongue came out and I simply said "wow,thats very flattering but, I'm straight" I was just being a smart a** but she got embarrassed and never did it again.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

lies, missanna is not joking. her tongue is always out. espically if cute guys are around. lol it's very embarrassing to watch her eat soup in public. lol

• minimus
    minimus

i look just like my avatar.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    "Mincan is very cute :) " - Dragonlady76 Does this mean if I approached you drunk at the assembly peddling myself for sex you would have consented?

Oh I think some backroom room counseling my have been in order.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit