A PUZZLING QUESTION...????...????...????

by Terry 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

So whats the point people did what and when did the steal? History is really great because we have someone to blame. We could never do such things were smater and more educated then poor old fools.

Every generation has the answers to mans problems and they will spill much blood to have there way sounds like McDondals (-:

In fact dare I state if there were no bible or God there would be plenty of blood to go around. And isn't that the reason theres so much blood letting because people really see themselves as better then someone or their doctrine or beliefs or whatever? That's were the word came from self - rightness.

And if I recall history correctly I think there were a lot of pagan nations sacaficing animals, people and children besides the Jew's nation. What is it about committment and blood letting with us humans anyway.

And just think if man hadn't written the bible we would not have anything to hate. I can't imagine anything good came from the bible if only pagans could have run things from the start no blood would have every been shed

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I can't think of any social, political or cultural structure without some "innocent blood" concealed in the basement. Structures differ in their symbolical ways of relating to it. Denial is one, not the smartest imho.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

1.) Nothing God would write people would not disagree with

2.) Nothing man write people will not disagrees with

3.) flatter man/woman and they will write the rules/government and run the lives of billions

4.) All people want it there way and there way is best in there own mine

5.) Give people power and they will get things done their way

6.) people can justify anything if it benefits them or hid it behind good for the many

7.) people need an issue something to fight about or life is empty and meaningless

8.) people with control or power will not give it up without a fight

9.) People only sacrifice for attention or a reward

10.) people will worship something - they wil not call it worship if they hate the word

11.) people want eveyone to agree with them if not they will correct the person, but none of them will admit it (politically correct)

So whats the big mystery? People want to be God they want to have their way and they will kill to have their way. Sounds like God to me. So if God was real dare I suggest then we humans would disagree with him; dare I state and we wouldn't like him; dare I claim and we would kill him. But now that we are all enlighten we certainly would not; dare I hint - disagree

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I did not know this was the sacred secret,

have i missed the whole point of everything?

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I lived in my own little world

as secretly I always said the sacred secret

that no one was talking about

was that there

really was

no God.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I did not know this was the sacred secret,

have i missed the whole point of everything?

Indeed PS?! You were daydreaming during the watchtower studies with good reason lol

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Could it be we think our feelings are Gods? Jee that's really novel idea isn't it? And aren't our feelings more important then the deaths of thousands. Jee another wonderful quaility of us humans. So there is no mystery about God if we feel it it is and what is is God's think - right?

And that's the reason people create governments so there some standards; the worst prisoner can justify his feeling and make them into Gods ways.

I am certain you would believe God doesn't care about humans

When they hung the leader of Irac he was crying about his rights. I am certain Hilters SS men did the same and I am certain I would too.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

You have to look at his distorted view of time. 1000 years is but one day. So he had to be without his precious son for less than one hour, while we sinfull humans must suffer the entire duration.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Indeed PS?! You were daydreaming during the watchtower studies with good reason lol

I have decided the reason I dont get all hung up over doctrone is I never really bought it in the first place.

And honestly, I thought the sacred secret was truely a secret and my conclusion was the there was no God.

Christianity, religion, etc, whatever.........has kept the masses under control somewhat, but not for long. Mankind, overall, has bought the bullshit and the way I looked at it, only a few would figure out that there really was no GOD.

As everything that points to salvation is so very unGod like.

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LOL,

I am always off topic, I am home today, on meds.........sorry Terry,

love you all,

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit