Old timers left here?

by animal 63 Replies latest jw friends

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I remember you as well. Welcome back. I hope you're able to stick around for a little bit.

• animal
    animal

I am not as interested in the issues of being an exjw as I am in the people I met here, issues or not. I am a firm beleiver is self preservation, and everyone is strong enuff to drop the baggage they carried for years. Many just dont know it, but they are. And if anyone needs help finding that strength, just yell.

My life is cool... I work in San Diego still, 4 years now. Its a cool job where I design or redesign machinery. I also started a custom coffee cup printing business, which I do out of my motorhome...with a screen printing business starting up in Phoenix soon. I got a newer Harley, and found an old one I tinker with when I am home. One kid has graduated college, one is still in high school. The oldest has a kid and another on the way anyday now.

I had been contacted by an exjw dude on myspace and was looking for one of the stories I posted on here years back, to show him... I actually found it and realized I may still know people on here. I was right, and you all remembered. Maybe I will see how it all goes and stick around.

If any of ya are in or near San Diego, lets get a beer.

Animal

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

PEC has lots of beer. I know cause I took it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Neither vegetable nor mineral, I too am an animal!

Hi, and welcome back!

• PEC
    PEC

WAC. stop trying to give away my beer. animal, I am not an old timer, just found JWD Jan 2007. You are welcome to come to my next BBQ, keep your eyes on Apostafests & Get-togethers.

Philip

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hi Animal

I think I've run across a few of your posts but don't specifically remember what or when.

I just moved to Orange County so if there is a 'fest sometime, I might just have that beer with you.

-Aude.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hey animal, you just came up in conversation this weekend. Of course I remember you! Sounds like you're doing well, life is good around here too, except for being knee-deep in paperwork for business, and procrastinating by poking around here a bit.

O.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am old enough to remember you Animal.. does that count?

• animal
    animal

You always count, Sassy.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Animal!

I remember you! It's nice to hear you are happy and doing well. I hope you plan on sticking around here for a while, LOL!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit