Old timers left here?

by animal 63 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

Howdy old friend. I'm still around . . . like a bad habit.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Heck, I've been here longer than anyone who's replied to this topic, does that make me an old fart timer?

Whippersnappers!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

howdy, animule! lol............i still pop in from time to time............bad habits are hard to break! lol!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I'm not that much of an old timer I suppose - from the perspective of this forum - only going on three years I have known of it.

Been out of the 'Lie' about 4 years + now - not really an old timer in that regard either one supposes.

Been on the planet goin' on 52 years - does that qualify?

Jeff

• Scully
    Scully

Nice to see you again!

Cheers, Scully

• wednesday
    wednesday

Hi Animal! I lost track of you guys after a computer crash. How is everyone?

• gumby
    gumby

Hey ya big 'ol brute! Is your mom still married to her bible study teacher? Nice to hear from you. So, when you gettin re-instated ?

Gumby

• blondie
    blondie

Hi, animal, you had your own DB for awhile, didn't you. I might qualify as an old-timer on several fronts.

Blondie

• Missanna
    Missanna

Hi animal! i'm new so i don't know you but i wanted to say HI!

• animal
    animal

By "old timers", I mean anyone here when I was.... I have been away from here for several years, at least.

If you mean by "dates" as in when I was in the JWs? Born into it and ran off when I was 15 in 1972, never looking back.

And yes girls, I sure remember you....

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit