HELP - my boyfriend's ex called and wants them to reconcile....what to do?

by Juniper 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

I think your worth more than what you give yourself credit.

Go find someone who wants to be with you.

You know he can tell you he wants you but next week it still the same problem.

It called he wants his cake and eat it too.

He does not need to talk to his ex. on the phone or any other time.

Is the child old enough to dial your boyfriend's phone number?

RED FLAG!

YOU need to start dating other people and you need to tell him your not ready for a relationship right now. Just let him go!

• Juniper
    Juniper

I didn't read all the answers but it sounds to me like he needs a "Time Out".

Usually when someone has a big decision to make they should get away from both parties and straighten out their brain.That way they will be responsible for any decision they make.They also won't be influenced by either party.

Thanks for the advice! :)

I talked to him last night and again this morning. I told him that he needs some time to think about it and decide what he's going to do. I just simply said that I love him and I want what's best for him and what's best for his little boy. Then we left it that he needs to go do what he feels he needs to do. He knows he's welcome to call me regarding a reconciliation if he decides he's finally given her her 'last chance' for good. But he also knows I may or may not be able to take him back.

We're both very sad. But we both know that we could never be together unless he cleared up the doubt in his head first.

I'll let y'all know if we are ever 'more than friends' again. :)

Ok then, I'm off to do the heartbreak routine... ice cream, sappy movies, and depressing rock ballads...

Thanks to all of you for your support.

• Atpeaceatlast
    Atpeaceatlast

Ugh.. been there, will never, ever, do it again. That man has no backbone. The ex: that skank's got some nerve! If he truly loved you, he would be with you and not contemplate on getting back with his ex - no exceptions. Most importantly, he wouldn't throw this in your face! What disrespect! I just don't understand why he feels he has to be with his ex in order to be a good father to his child. I would be utterly pissed! Oh, no, I'm getting flashbacks just thinking about it. I'd be steppin' in the opposite direction! A man with baggage is sometimes too much drama to bear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit