JW use of federal bennies and illegal immigration

by dontomas 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dontomas
    dontomas

A - Some immigration is good when it is good for us.

B - We can and should defend ourselves from people trying to get here illegally and the parasites who employ them ought to be punished.

C - Illegals get free school and medical care. This and the cavalier attitude about things like illegal entry, identity fraud, phone fraud, what have you creates the sense of entitlement that we all saw on display during the immigration bill debate. This made everybody a lot angrier than necessary but I think that was the idea. It is a fact, though, all of us who don't get the benefit from the cheap labor subsidise it. Hi Tech employers also wanted a lot more visas tucked in for foreign tech workers. What, we have a shortage - well yes, of ones that are willing to work cheap after blowing thousands on college tuition. Then again, who needs college.

D - That bill was bad because the enforcement end was a mirage and it rewarded people for doing wrong. I might have supported it if some things were different. As it was it was a sot to businesss interests. The Z visa was a patently unfair line-jump that should never be approved. I know people who have been waiting for years for family-based visas that are not second-preference family cases. Fair is fair.

E - Rascist, yes, to some extent. It is a given that uncontrolled non-White immigration is generally not good for White people or Black People, or Brown people, particularly those who are not part of the wealthy elite. That said, this is at its root, a class issue, which you with your Russian Soviet-era icon might appreciate, and not a racial one. It is manipulated into a racial one by the ruling elite. So, in that sense, it is rascist. The most vehemently anti-illegal people I have ever met are Latinos who are here legally.

F- There are lots of white illegals and Asian illegals, with more to come. They will do crap work too and are not as high-maintainance as S. and C. Americans. Why - see section C.

• rassillon
    rassillon

donthomas: well said.

You are also wrong about it being "white republicans" who stopped it. I know personally several hispanic as well as black and asian people (don't know if they have a political affiliation) who were totally against the bill.

You have the right to have you opinion just like I do. But it doesn't mean that either of us is right.

There are many people who interact with diverse people on a daily basis that have compassion for 2nd/3rd worlders especially places like mexico who would be better off if the government wasn't corrupt. But we also know the reality that just letting people come here unchecked is not the answer. You MUST KNOW, who is a criminal, who has a contagious disease, who is going to be a drain on social services, etc, etc.

a UNA is a bad idea, unless you wish your standard of living to be pulled down. That is a fact of what will happen. Talk to someone who knows economics. If you make skilled positions less valuable because of increased workers with those skills pay will go down. When income goes down, what you can buy goes down. What about social services, where is the money going to come from to support the additional load of tens of millions of additional recipients?

If you had a million dollars to invest would you go into business with a person who had 100 dollars to invest and was a known criminal AND you have equal rights in the say of the business and got equal benefits? If your answer is yes.....I have a great business idea!

Dude, it has nothing to do with race. period. The US economy absolutely does NOT "need" illegal aliens. Yes the US is changing and it is up to us to make sure it changes for the better not the worse.

Oh, yeah one more thing....You speak of the government like it is a separate entity. It is not, it is a government of the people, for the people BY the people. This is not a communist state.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Donthomas:

I tend to agree with you about many JWs being dependent upon government largesse. This adds insult to the injury of them having put so little taxpayer money into the system because they don't want a job in the real work force. They would rather go door-to-door and work odd jobs. I have several friends who I dearly love but I have to admit they are living on benefits of one sort or another. Only one of them really tried to make a go of working.

Bigdreaux:

I am also tired of people crying "racism" when somebody speaks against illegal immigration. Does race gives somebody the right to break laws and come here? I don't even want to get into this because it is maddening. The government has sold us out. Pure and simple. Makes me also wonder if some big shots just want to bring back slavery under a different name. Yeah, they want a population of ignorant, frightened serfs who don't know their rights. They don't want an informed population of people who know and demand their rights.

I also feel that anybody who makes money from hiring illegal immigrants is going to pay through the nose later in a big way. Higher taxes because of increased crime, social programs, ad nauseum. Remember, there is no special paradise to run away to. I don't care how rich a person is. They cannot escape what they have wrought once they turn this country into a third world hellhole.

Kwr:

Yes, I am sure that one day the whites will be a minority. Maybe that will be good. Then somebody ELSE will be supporting all these people!

LHG

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

what i want to know, and damn i hope this doesn't come across as racist, is, when whites are a minority, will we be getting the affirmative action help? will it be easier for us to get government aid? that will be interesting.

• sinis
    sinis
    The point is Big is that the USA is changing along with Canada and Mexico and the people coming here do not have to adapt to American citizenship. You will have to adapt to having other nationals working in this country. That is what the Government tried to do with the Z Visa, but racists white people whined and cried about it and white republicans blocked the bill from becoming law. Don't worry the millions of illegal immigrants are not going any where and the USA economy needs them.

I'm sorry but your a sickening apologist. I wonder if that is what Cesar told the good people of the Republic right before it nose dived into oblivion.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

kwr, you want to tell all the out of work construction workers, or the ones busting their asses for less money we need all the illegals? i'd LOVE to get you in contact with some. i'm sure they and their families will have some words for you. and all the others that need government aid that can't get it because it's going to a multitude of places it shouldn't? i'm sure they'd agree too.

• dontomas
    dontomas

Sinis

That avatar is either a Nazi police badge or a SS Polizei Divison badge? Am I right?

That is hard-core, man - pre or post truth? If you are a Volksgenosse I take it you are not going to the hall.

Tschuess

dT

• sinis
    sinis

Sinis

That avatar is either a Nazi police badge or a SS Polizei Divison badge? Am I right?

That is hard-core, man - pre or post truth? If you are a Volksgenosse I take it you are not going to the hall.

Tschuess

dT

Yes, you are correct! Finally someone who knows what it is. I love how people on other boards have called me racist for using anything from the Reich. No, not Volksgenosse, but I do think the flag is appropriate for the times we are living in. History has a nasty way of repeating itself, regardless if you are aware of it or not.

Shit, the K-halls are basically the SS in training - Hitler youth anyone?

The best quote I can find (won't tell you who its from ) that really says it all is:

"For there is one thing we must never forget... the majority can never replace the man. And no more than a hundred empty heads make one wise man will an heroic decision arise from a hundred cowards."

• moshe
    moshe

I thnk JW's are social parasites. They pull all the good stuff out of society and get as much free money as possible without giving anything back to society in the way of volunteer work, or pay the dues for being a good citizen. Help out at school by being on a PTO committee?- no way for a JW!

• heathen
    heathen

I think it's pretty sad that the WTBTS would condone the illegals in the church, the fact they are breaking the law should mean something especially since they are so petty on other issues . They DF over smoking , flag salute, blood transfusion,sex before marriage--- none of which is illegal in the US.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit