Let me introduce myself - slimboyfat

by slimboyfat 38 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This was my first time reading this. I enjoyed it. For once, I'm not the one guilty of bumping an old thread, resulting in the irritation of my Scottish tocayo.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Sorry about that comment leavingwt

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey!!!

Archaeology is a well-respected field of scientific endeavor....

So when somebody digs up an ancient jewel....

An old thread...

Leave 'em 'lone!!!

And enjoy the blast from the past!!!

• The Quiet One
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

This leaves me more puzzled.

Is SlimBoyfat, in or out?

Did he tell us good bye today really or is he pulling our leg?

Friends seem important to him, so why is he turning his back on us?

I don't understand.

LoisLane

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

SBF, intrequing. I sure hope he isn't really leaving this forum. But why would he write such a long post telling us that he was?

I enjoy his style of writing. Plus after reading how young he actually is. wow. That's impressive.

• cofty
    cofty

He was trying to stay under the elders radar while revealing his real name, age and home town on a public forum. "Evidently" the sh1t has hit the fan and he has made his choice. Now he will spend the rest of his life not only asserting that there is truth but that it is exclusively found in a stupid apocalyptic cult.

It must be agony. I wish this wasn't your choice Donald but only you can make that call.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I just say, good luck Donny Boy, and come back when you can.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

@cofty: Hmm, that was my thought too as to why he said goodbye so suddenly. Besides his giving the personal info you mentioned, he also made that thread that he asked to be deleted later (probably best not to talk about it, though it may not matter now). This might be an object lesson in revealing too much on these forums. That being said, I think he might have been a victim of his own indecisiveness more than anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit