My wife left me two weeks ag

by littlemike 33 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

That sucks! That's got to hurt so much. What a crappy way to tell you.

You can do better. Handle the humiliation and you'll be back.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I have even had thought of going back to the Witnesses because all my old friends are there. However I cannot do that because I have read everything that proves it not the truth

Sorry to hear of your pain and suffering - I am glad you realise that the above is not a viable option for you - they were never your real friends anyway.

You will pull through this turbulent time and you will be the better for it.

Peace and blessings

Gary

• delilah
    delilah

I'm sorry to hear this, Littlemike. Please don't make any rash decisions right now. Don't go back to the KH either. That, my friend, would be a mistake, and you would not be any happier.

You've had a lot of excellent advice here, from people who, though you really don't know, REALLY DO CARE. Take your time. Everything works out, for the better, in the end.

Delilah

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Littlemike,

I am so sorry you are going through this! (((HUGS))) It's just terrible! Please hang in there. Your childen are going to need you more now then ever before. You will get through this, even though it is painful right now, in time the pain will go away. Till then know you have our love and support through this most difficult time.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit