September 1st 2007 QFR re FDS

by AlphaOmega 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Funny how information that references historical events in the organizations history can be old light!

• bennyk
    bennyk

When I first left the organisation, I was not aware of the extreme degree to which their teachings were/are false.

I did NOT leave because they had some things wrong, but because they apparently felt free to use their "authority" to blatantly LIE.

When I discuss the WTS, I don't attack their "Old Light" and false prophecies -- I attack them because they are LIARS.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

This QfR is a whole page full of nothing.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    This QfR is a whole page full of nothing.

For the JW it is. On the other hand it is a recent example of how the WT distorts its past, which is great for us apostates. ;)

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

This QFR is just more mumbo jumbo and loaded language. It is gettin dubbies ready for the kool-aid edition

• justhuman
    justhuman

I don't see any new in this article...In the minds of the JW's Faithfull and Discreet Slave was always equal to the Governing Body...So it is just a slight adjust...That's all.

So the summary of all this:

1.1935 the door of the heavenly calling has not closed, so the GB does not have to justify the fact that the anointed Ones are increasing, so the dubs they wan't have any questions why the number is not diminishing...

2.FDS is the GB so they are the only ones from the anointed that have the right to explain the Bible. So we have another class here for the anointed ones...

• Deleted
    Deleted

Hmmm. Aren't these the very same 'wise servants' who said it was a good idea in 1975 to sell up everything and pioneer as they were at the door of Armageddon? And these same 'wise servants' who said later that the ones they had encouraged to sell up everything and pioneer were too eager? And where do they get off turning a parable into a prophecy anyway? I am so glad I am well and truly out, thanks to sites like this and of course Free Minds! Glen

• rassillon
    rassillon

Ann: Love your posts. Spot On!

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

The way I read this illustration is that Jesus is the one that declares them “faithful and discreet!” Has anyone heard Jesus’ voice making such a pronouncement?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think this article serves a single purpose: To resolve the problem with the way people challenge the FDS teaching by asking, if the FDS is real in the parable, then who are the 10 virgins?

I have stumped quite a few JWs with that one.

The WTS pulled this new article out of their ass so that JWs will have a nice new canned response to the challenging question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit