another puff topic

by bigdreaux 43 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

wow horrible life. your so right, i mean, we have art and culture at every turn. music flows into the street like oxygen. and alcohol flows like water, but you.......you have monopoly. i bow to you. lol

• glad2bgone
    glad2bgone

well at least now i know why my ears were ringing this weekend...lol

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    well at least now i know why my ears were ringing this weekend...lol

Is that who I think it is?

• middlechild
    middlechild

omg, too funny. didn't realize i was in under "someone else's" alias...yes, it was my ears ringing...lmao!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

All the women and the English and Aussie men

• Missanna
    Missanna

I want to meet everyone!!! tee hee we should definately do something for Holloween. i've been wanting wear some of those costumes and go downtown. GOOD TIMES!!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'd love to meet everyone! I can't wait until Tuesday night when I get to meet several that I haven't met before. I envy those of you who've met hundreds of people on here. I think it would be very cool if eventually we planned an international meet up, it would be very neat to meet the ones from different countries.

• Missanna
    Missanna

that's a good idea! everyone should come down for mardi gras! lol but for real that would be a great idea to have a international meet up... get together... it would be like an international convention. lol

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey Missan,

Looks like I'll get to meet you and bigdrew on the 3rd for the BO concert :D

• Missanna
    Missanna

Sounds awwwwwesome!!! i'm so excited. they're my favorite band and i've never seen them live. i told drew i'd blame him for the rest of my life if i miss this concert. lol it will be great to meet you too of course!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit