another puff topic

by bigdreaux 43 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I saw em on the foiled tour at nitetown here in lafayette. They were fookin awesome. I been following these guys for YEARS lol.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Big D, here is my list:

Yourself, IP-sec, Coco, Nvrgnbk, Juni, Blondi, Purple Sofa, Outlaw, Warlock, Misanthropic, Grace, Richie Rich, Pec, Bizzy Bee, Open Mind, R.F., Quandry, Orade, Going going gone, Finally free and his bird, JW Daughter, Minimus, Seeker 4, and I still haven't met the wanderer, etc. Just a few and I'm sorry if I left someone out!

It would be fantastic if a huge party could be planned a year in advance so that all could make plans....

Orlando would be a good meeting point because its cheap to fly in, but for those here, very expensive to fly out. There are so many hotel/air deals for those flying in from anywhere. Those from Canada and the UK would probably jump at the chance.

Something to think about .....

r.

• Missanna
    Missanna

I'm still waiting for someone to say "I would like to meet missanna" (anna sighs as a single tear rolls down her cheek onto the keyboard)

oh and IP_SEC i am completely jealous!!! i've been listening to them for at least 3 years.

• minu
    minu

Miss.....I want to meet you and your husband. We need to get together for halloween. There's a big halloween party at my house the weekend b-4 halloween so you get to try out your outfits before you actually do the trick or treating (ha ha) Now, this invite is not just for them, if you are in town (Baton Rouge, Louisiana) just send me a pm and i'll put you on our halloween list!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit