Why would a young sister marry an old brother?

by JH 61 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    You lied about your age, too?

Who was talking about age?

I just read that you were describing me to a tee.

• White Dove
    White Dove

missanna,

I know about 5 women who married men from 17 to 22 years their senior and are all having very good marraiges. I do believe it depends on the personalities of all involved.

• White Dove
    White Dove

nvr,

Can't get it up like you used to??? Yes, I mentioned that! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

When I was young, I could do it all day.

Now, it takes me all day to do it.

-The Book of Nvr

• free2think
    free2think

When I was young, I could do it all day.

Now, it takes me all day to do it.

-The Book of Nvr

ROTFLMAO Nvr.

Sorry old man

• White Dove
    White Dove

missanna,

The women who married older guys were around 18 when they got married. They have been married now for 20 years and have 1 to 2 kids from previous marraiges and also from their own. I mean the guys brought in the extra kids from before. There were the X-wives to deal with, but that would be true no matter the age. I see a wonderful life for you!

• 5go
    5go
    The first time I had sex I lasted about 1.5 seconds. Now I will not climax unless I have pleased her first. Patience, technique, lasting longer. Many younger women know this about men

I love how people attack men for bad sex when they are young. You want to get better sex give them more experience. It's not like they don't want to please.

• White Dove
    White Dove

nvr,

Dead at 34. Sex obituary??? Sorry, but still ROFLMFAO

• Missanna
    Missanna

man, there is no better sex than with an experienced man. thats another reason to go for the older guys. (sigh)

• JH
    JH

I wonder why we don't see as many younger brothers marrying much older sisters....compared to older brothers marrying younger sisters.

The greatest age difference I saw a brother and an older sister getting married was 11 years apart. He was 32 and she was 43. They got married a few years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit