Adventures in Meditating......

by freedomloverr 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

DANSK:

Hi FL:
    It was such a pleasurable feeling I can only liken the sweetness of it to a sexual pleasure.

Erm, what method were you using. I'd REALLY like to know!!!

I'm sorry you are having trouble meditating at this time. You were one of the first posters here to inspire me to try meditating. I read a lot of your book recommendations about buddhism and found lots of good advice on meditating in there. you are an inspiration to a lot of people here. get back to us as soon as you can!

• poppers
    poppers

Here's a little something from Adyashanti entitled "The Wisdom of Doing Nothing" - he talks about your true nature, that which is here now, and what it means when it is realized - (Those of you who are meditating aware waking up to this realization.)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ELTiD7L_nU8&mode=related&search=

• poppers
    poppers

Make my parenthetical statement to read: Those of you who are meditating are waking up to this realization.

• loosie
    loosie

I just got the book "the power of now" on audio book from the library. I hope to have time to listen to it on my days off.

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

awesome book loosie. it literally changed my life. I'm planning on re-reading it for the 3rd time this year.

poppers: haven't had time to watch that link yet, but I will, and thank you for adding it.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Freedomlover,

That was really weird!! But very interesting! Funny how the Bible tells us to meditate. Yet if you were to tell a JW you are "meditating" they would get freaked out! This is probably the same kind of meditating Jesus did!

Very interesting! Thank you for sharing.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hi amanda! sorry i have taken so long to reply to this thread. the summer has been full of all beautiful days out in the sun and rain and under the stars! :)

it sounds like meditation has been working so well for you! congrats! same here! as a witness it would have been impossible to even imagine the dimension my life has taken on, and the healing that has taken place thanks to meditation. and yet, i guess that is why all us exwits are here: because we had it in us all along, sleeping though.

peace and blessings SISTA!!

tetra

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit