A JW is threting to sue over a Video on YouTube unless its taken down.

by A-Team 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mary
    Mary

I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to try and sue over that video. First of all, there was nothing on there that can be substantiated by their own literature and second of all, like Scully said, Freedom of Religion applies to everyone----not just Witnesses. If this nitwit wants to bring more embarassment to the Borg by trying to sue, let him go right ahead.

• badboy
    badboy

AMEN,SISTER MARY!

THIS PERSON SHOULD MAKE IT EVERYONE DAY BY SUEING!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I cannot post on YouTube from here but I suggest you simply post the following direct quote from the wt web site, and ask how threatening a lawsuit harmonizes with their beliefs:

http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/1996/7/22/article_01.htm

"'If there is any principle of the Constitution that more imperatively calls for attachment than any other it is the principle of free thought—not free thought for those who agree with us but freedom for the thought that we hate.'—United States v. Schwimmer, 1928.

It is disregard for this principle that has fomented court battles that keep the pendulum swinging between freedom and coercion. Too often the idea is, 'Free speech for me—but not for thee.'"

FREE SPEECH FOR ME--BUT NOT FOR THEE.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Does anybody know the name of the song that is played during the first part of the video?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit