A JW is threting to sue over a Video on YouTube unless its taken down.

by A-Team 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• A-Team
    A-Team

I have to share this, because I actually think he will go through with this...and If he does, I think the WTS will be embaressed to no end: The vidoe in discussion is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTpotSD8ml8

Him to the poster on YouTube:
    Stity - I must say you have no idea what your talking about. Your YouTube is a COMPLETE fabrication of facts and is kinda' slanderous if not outright libelous. You care to challenge your contentions in an open court of law? Lesse' who is the father of the lie and the first slanderer? Hmmm... could it be... [ChurchLady]

Me, after calling me a Tool, trying to egg him on:
    Lets say there are many Christians....ex-JWs and JWs who want to get out, but cant, who will be bale to help me with this. Now, only if you have the 'grapefruits' to actually go through with it...and Im pretty sure you dont.

Him:

I have no idea what you're talking about and suspect you don't either. Stity made a whole bunch of unsubstantiated accusations that are bordering on slander and libel. If WTB&TS legal department wants to enter a 'cause of action' and force YouTube to identify Stity and serve him with a civil litigation subpoena... well that would be entirely up to them. I don't speak for them. I just KNOW they are not taking a wait and see attitude to slander/libel any more. So don't be surprised if it happens...

SOLUTION: Stop lying about JWs because you have "sour grapes" over your committee meeting decision. If you weren't unrepentant you would still be there. Who do you base your faith on God or noble men? This should be a no-brainer for you if you were a MS or Elder - huh?

Grapefruits indeed!

Me, really calling him out:
    .......Don't sing it...BRING IT! Matter in fact, bring it aganist my Video as well, and I'll take down the entire Money Making orginiation known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. Myself and him don't have jack to hid, and don't have jack to be afraid aganist. Matter in fact, FWD me name to the legal department...I DARE YOU! Let them do it and see what happens in court. I'm giving you ..well, IM DEMANDING you to do it!

(more to come...)

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

All that JW's are good for is seeing things from from a 'legal' perspective. Relax, it's just bravado and hot air. Desperate threats from desperate JW's. Why are they even looking at your video if they are so loyal to the Society? Methinks they doth protest too much.

• A-Team
    A-Team

I want him to fwd this to the JW legal Department, if they sue, They must prove that I have slander them, not the otehr way around.

• Arthur
    Arthur

I think a JW who threatens any kind of legal showdown over this little video blurb is merely beating their chest and kicking their hooves. There really is nothing libelous about this video, as it is simply commentary. It would be like someone at the Republican National Committee threatening to sue a radio talk show host for saying that George Bush is a bafoon.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

More like he'll go to the elders and tell them what he saw and they'll demand a kangaroo court because he was parusing the demonized internet. Of course they libel the JWs all the whole internet are a bunch of apostates in satans pockets. Now why were you on the internet? How many times were you on the internet? Did someone tell you to go on the internet?

HA, this will be quite entertaining. Maybe he'll put up a video in a few months after they chase his ass out.

Sherry

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

I left a comment too (I`m Norma Je4n, my favorite band)...

• A-Team
    A-Team

I read it, and I also posted the link to my College Alumni Message Board, and they are having a field day with this. The only other religion they can't stand more then JWs is Scientology, and we bash them on a daily basis...Zenu..Who is gullible enough to believe that? ::points at Tom Cruise::

• monophonic
    monophonic

in order for the video to stay legally legit, i'd get the music used off of there. i would think that's the first place the wtbts will go is to whoever holds the copyright to those songs to get them to pursue legal action....and youtube will take it down just for that...like they've taken down so many other videos since murdoch took control.

• VM44
    VM44

Just wondering...what is the background music used in the video?

• kwr
    kwr

Well anyone can sue you for anything. Unless you receive a letter from a lawyer representing WTS or the parents of the children then don't worry about it. Your use of murderous is a troublesome one. Murder is a legal term that can be slanderous or libelous if used falsely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit