Intercepting JW's on the 4th of July! Oh what fun!

by HadEnuf 34 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'll bet the "civilians" in the park just thought every one of you were a bunch of nutsos.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

This is to theMartian,

Ummmmmmmm excuse me but aren't you disobeying your leaders by being on this forum?

And it looks like you have reconverted a couple of other posters on this thread to.

Great job HadEnuf.

HappyDad

• marsal
    marsal

theMartian wrote:

Very cheesy of you to blame Bible Truth for what a Vile Pretender may have done- unless this "Elder" was the one that (I'm guessing from your reference) abused your son.

Why not condemn the MAN, instead of the Bible that we represent to the best of our ability. There are vicious and pervert Phonies in all religions

Where did she blame "Bible Truth"??? Where did she condemn the Bible???

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I am quite happy being a "nut case". Just ask anyone who knows me. But, though I may be crazy...I'm far from being stupid (well except for the forty some years we were JW's). oh ladedadedadedadadada!!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

If I had been the one fishing, I would have been pissed as hell. I would have asked all of you to leave, as arguing in public about these things is a sure sign the person needs to get a grip, and if you refused to leave, I would have called the cops for "disturbing the fish." ;-)

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

We weren't ARGUING...we were DISCUSSING. Jeeeshhhhhhh...everyone should just get a grip. We were not disorderly nor were we "disturbing the peace"...the JW's, who were lolly gagging around the park had already accomplished that. Besides. The fisherguy (who was probably about 18 or 19) was sure smiling after I BRIEFLY talked with him, probably due to my charming and vivacious personality. ROFL!! If it was up to some of you, you would have me tarred and feathered, strung up by my size 11 feet and given 40 lashes, for good measure. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for picking on an old lady like me. AND furthermore...I have been on this forum for quite a few years and try not to hurt people's feelings too much, unless they are really being boobs. I hardly think that what I've said here would qualify to get my posting privileges taken away. Good grief....I'll never make it to Grand Poobah at this rate. cheers...mumsy

• John Doe
    John Doe

I guess some of you aren't fisher persons. Noise of any kind is the ultimate offense to someone trying to fish. Of course, real fisher persons (ha ha, I like that phrase) wouldn't be fishing in a park with a bunch of religious wackos. ;-)

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Well how did he know that us religious wacko's were in the park with him? Maybe he said to himself: self...look...here is a park with religious wacko's disturbing the peace of us brave and hearty fisherpeople. Looks like a good place to fish because there aren't any decent fish in the Wisconsin River anyway so I might as well be entertained by religious wacko's. And besides...it was foretold in my horoscope that I would encounter religious wacko's on the 4th of July and I shouldn't be alarmed because they weren't carrying any type of sharp instruments. cheers...mumsy

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ha ha. Yeah, you have a point.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

religious whackos?EX religious whackos??All bloody annoying.......

Ps the formatting on this site is er,shite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit