Can't keep up with pace !!

by aligot ripounsous 21 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm lucky I can post from work, otherwise I couldn't keep up.

Warlock

You are lucky you can even do that!! Lord knows you can't pat your tummy and chew gum at the same time!!

HA!!

shell (of the miss giving warlock shit all the time class!!)

You are lucky you can even stay awake................and it ain't from working too hard!!!!

Warlock

That's funny coming from you!! You can't type after 7pm, or 2 drinks, whichever comes first!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Wait a minute. Sorry we hijacked your first thread!! Warlock and I do this every so often. But, you are right....it's hard to keep up with the board at times. I'm not on here tooo much right now. But I'll have internet again, soon.........I'LL BE BACK!!

Keep on posting!

shelley

oh, welcome to the board!!

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I have to agree that it feels at times like you are in a race on this board. If you don't check it often you can't even find what you were reading a few hours before. I have learned to read what interests me, post when I can, and let the rest go. Glad you are with us.

Leslie

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Good first thread Aligot, dont stress, just chill.

• XJWNB
    XJWNB

Great post. I feel the same way, I can't keep up with a lot of them myself. Try this - Read the first thread, then respond to it, then go back and then read the other replies. This way it will tell you if you are right on the mark with topic or with the rest of us, in left field. No matter what or when you say it will still be good reply.

• Warlock
    Warlock

And don't forget to check the date the thread was started.

There are some tricksters here (like Gumby), who will occasionally feel like they are Jesus, and ressurrect an old thread from 2001 or something like that.

Warlock

• choosing life
    choosing life

There's way too much going on here to keep up with it all. There is also a lot of good info that you can glean, if you don't get sidetracked along the way. Just choose what is best for you and leave the rest. It would be a full time job to actually read and respond to everything.

Welcome.

• poppers
    poppers

I've never even been a dub and I find myself glued to the site at times.

• emptywords
    emptywords

Iv'e been on holidays past three weeks, not going anywhere much, but I work at home so have time to get on the puter, also not going out in the field service and missing meetings have given me even more time.

But hey appreciate all the great posts on here.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I really wish I could post more on JWD.

It's a goal of mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit